• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
The link below has a bunch of informational videos describing quite a bit about the 2024 Mustang (even though the link says 2023).
A lot of the information we already know but it's still great to watch since recently we've been lacking in any new videos.

I did learn a few things though, track apps allows you to save lap times for up to 3 tracks, there's a safety feature called curve control, and welcome lighting requires you to hit the unlock button to activate (booo).

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/mustang/2023/how-to-videos/video-library/more-vehicle-topics/

Enjoy!
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
welcome lighting requires you to hit the unlock button to activate (booo).
That's a definite boo! What's the point if you have to reach into your pocket to unlock it? Completely antithetical to the whole keyless entry and keyless start.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
That's a definite boo! What's the point if you have to reach into your pocket to unlock it? Completely antithetical to the whole keyless entry and keyless start.
That’s strange, my 2020 Lincoln MKZ has welcome lighting when I get within 8 feet of the car without touching the key fob.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
That’s strange, my 2020 Lincoln MKZ has welcome lighting when I get within 8 feet of the car without touching the key fob.
That's how it should be, IMO. I seriously hope that video only meant you have to use the fob if you have welcome lighting turned off. If on, it should just work when you walk up. Hopefully.

NotAMustangFanYet_011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not A Mustang
Doesn't the car have a feature to where the vehicle unlocks automatically if you get close enough to it.

I swear most modern luxury vehicles have that feature by now.

May have to turn it on in the settings though if it isn't on already.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Uhhh…. These vids are cool and informative, and the woman is like just the most normal babe that wants to hang out and do shots of tequila!

I feel like I know her from a dozen different bars.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Doesn't the car have a feature to where the vehicle unlocks automatically if you get close enough to it.

I swear most modern luxury vehicles have that feature by now.

May have to turn it on in the settings though if it isn't on already.
Correct, my Lincoln has this feature. On weekdays I have my keys in my gym bag and walk right up to my car without having to use my key fob for entry. It’s a convenient feature that the mustang should have also with it being a 2024 vehicle.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Have we seen the "shift indicator" light or tone at all? I'm curious to see what that's like.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
They really demo'd remote remote rev with an ecoboost
interesting that they have different remote rev for EB vs GT/DH, the 2.3L can rev to 5k in park

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
They really demo'd remote remote rev with an ecoboost
As the sole hypeman of the EcoBoost Active Exhaust...that sounded less raspy and more bassy than my stock '19.

That said, I would've thought they'd demo the feature with, you know, the sound most people associate with muscle cars. Seems anti-hype to use the 4-cylinder, as much as I like the sound.
Sponsored