• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Gt vs Premium GT

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Just curious, would an aftermarket suspension emphasizing better handling typically come at the expense of comfort? (Or a comfort-oriented suspension at the expense of handling?)
yes and no
generally the answer will be yes, higher performance suspension compromises comfort alot as their primary job shifts from softening bumps to keeping the tires on the road. there are some ways to get a decent balance of the two(magneride/Air ride) but they come at a premium vs other sytstems.
Sponsored

CoyoteChubbz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyoto 86, F150
I've heard there is, but it's far more expensive, like more than twice the cost of the original. And challenging with computer controls and settings. I wanted to do that to my current Mustang and actually think it's just easier to buy the new one configured the way I wish I'd done it last time. šŸ˜Š
Damn! Lol I can't justify a premium trim when I'm already optioned out pretty high already.
Base GT
A10
Performance Package
Active Exhaust
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Gt vs Premium GT 1690243691833

If I did that with a GT Premium I'd be at 60K(Mag-Ride Added) and that's creeping up into C8 territory

I can't wait to test drive one of these soon

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Damn! Lol I can't justify a premium trim when I'm already optioned out pretty high already.
Base GT
A10
Performance Package
Active Exhaust
1690243691833.png

If I did that with a GT Premium I'd be at 60K(Mag-Ride Added) and that's creeping up into C8 territory

I can't wait to test drive one of these soon
nah youre looking for at least another 5 grand before you hit base corvette territory, and thats before the "corvette tax" knocks it up another 20k

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Hello, I was wondering what all would warrant spending the extra money for the gt premium? Also, does the base gt come with heated and ventilated seats and a heated steering wheel? I canā€™t seem to find this info anywhere. Thanks!
Any vehicle with cloth seats is a big F'ing "no" for me and hordes of other people. That alone justifies premium.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hello, I was wondering what all would warrant spending the extra money for the gt premium? Also, does the base gt come with heated and ventilated seats and a heated steering wheel? I canā€™t seem to find this info anywhere. Thanks!
What made it worth it for me to go premium are the Leather seats, the B&O sound system and the memory seats with foldable mirrors. The extra driver assist features are a plus to have as well, I havenā€™t used them before but they seem pretty handy and worth exploring. One thing was for sure I wouldnā€™t get cloth seats anymore, currently have them on my 2019 mustang but theyā€™re a big reason why I was in the market for a new car in the first place.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Any vehicle with cloth seats is a big F'ing "no" for me and hordes of other people. That alone justifies premium.
I picked the base specifically because the cloth seats hold up much better. Ford's leather looks like crap after a couple years of daily driver use

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
What made it worth it for me to go premium are the Leather seats, the B&O sound system and the memory seats with foldable mirrors. The extra driver assist features are a plus to have as well, I havenā€™t used them before but they seem pretty handy and worth exploring. One thing was for sure I wouldnā€™t get cloth seats anymore, currently have them on my 2019 mustang but theyā€™re a big reason why I was in the market for a new car in the first place.
What foldable mirrors?

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What foldable mirrors?
Within the 401a package, you get foldable side mirrors with memory for whenever you leave the car parked, they just fold and unfold when the ignition is back on, moving your seat back in the saved position.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Within the 401a package, you get foldable side mirrors with memory for whenever you leave the car parked, they just fold and unfold when the ignition is back on, moving your seat back in the saved position.
Where does it say that?

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Gt vs Premium GT Screenshot_2023-08-16-22-47-17-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Yea thatā€™s sadly true and not sure why both driver and passenger have manual control for the ā€œleanā€ of the seat not sure what the actual name is but electronic for the other controls
Primary reason, itā€™s a 2 door coupe with a back seat? Easier to manually release the seat than wait for a motor?

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
No foldable side mirrors on the Mustang.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
What is your source for that information?

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where does it say that?

Screenshot_2023-08-16-22-47-17-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I could be wrong, but I believe I had read/seen it somewhere in the promo material that side mirrors fold when you have the memory seats&mirrors option installed. Maybe somebody who has had the 401a in the previous version can tell us if it was a thing before .