• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Its time to start this thread for the 2024 Model Year! We don't have allocation information yet, but we will be ordering 2024 Mustang GT and Ecoboost at 2% under invoice and Dark Horse at MSRP. Currently order banks aren't open, but once they do we will be prioritizing our retail orders.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)
Hn $1000 deposit fee u guys dont need that and if we do order one theres a chance we wont even get

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6- We do not sell to Montana LLCs.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website or a list of options from the order guide and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach
Its time to start this thread for the 2024 Model Year! We don't have allocation information yet, but we will be ordering 2024 Mustang GT and Ecoboost at 2% under invoice and Dark Horse at MSRP. Currently order banks aren't open, but once they do we will be prioritizing our retail orders.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6- We do not sell to Montana LLCs.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website or a list of options from the order guide and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach
$1000 deposit? U guys dont need a deposit ill just place an order with out the deposit theres a chance we wont get a dark horse and if that does become the case we dont get our $1000 we gave u for no reason
Sponsored

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
$1000 deposit? U guys dont need a deposit ill just place an order with out the deposit theres a chance we wont get a dark horse and if that does become the case we dont get our $1000 we gave u for no reason
Zach would refund your deposit if the car somehow wasn't built.
I don't believe he would currently accept an order for a DH Mustang, as he stated, earlier in this thread they have orders in for 4 and are holding back on any more.
We received an allocation estimate to start the year of total Dark Horse allocation anticipated for 2024 model year. I believe ours was 5 or 6. We've taken 4 orders (just in case production falls short). Dark horse allocation is manually assigned at the regional level, so they will contact the store and tell them that they need to assign an order to 01 status. So it sounds like yours will be in the first "batch" of allocation your dealership received and arrive soon!

In regards to our orders taken. We were able to get all 8 of our retail orders (non-Dark horse) scheduled yesterday! So we have a total of 20 Retail Mustangs scheduled and in some state of production or in-line for production.

We are still taking retail orders and the wait should be within 30-60 days to receive a vin and probably a 4-6 month delivery timeframe.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Zach would refund your deposit if the car somehow wasn't built.
I don't believe he would currently accept an order for a DH Mustang, as he stated, earlier in this thread they have orders in for 4 and are holding back on any more.
Still waiting on mine ordered mine march 29th

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding here.

If for some reason Granger is unable to sell you the product that you ordered, I would think you should get your deposit back.

However, if you decided to change *YOUR* mind and are no longer interested in the car (or, due to changes in your life circumstances, can no longer afford to purchase it), then yes you would lose the deposit. Just as well, if Granger chooses *NOT* to honor the price when you placed the order (technically well within their right), you could lose your depsoit as well if there's a convenience clause that allows for this in the agreement you signed.

Still, to be sure, always read any agreements before you sign them (and better yet, have a lawyer review it).

Last edited:

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the note. Not knowing your trim or equipment, I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how much we could save you. But a good guess would be 6-7% off MSRP on average. So $3-4K depending on how its equipped.

Zach
Thanks Zach, Received a quote this morning, outstanding! If I am able to complete everything online, and arrange for shipping at delivery, I am in.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We require a non-refundable deposit for a couple of reasons.

1- We have found a pattern of some people ordering multiple cars at multiple dealerships and taking the first one that comes in. This helps eliminate some of that and reduces the number of people in line.
2- Putting "skin in the game" eliminates some tire kickers. We had a list for the GT500 (i'm not sure which model year) and had 20 people put their name without a deposit on the list who wanted it. None of those people took delivery of the GT500 when I called and had an allocation available.

Within the last few years, we've learned with supply chain issues, etc. estimates can be wrong. If we can't produce a 2024 dark horse for you, we'll gladly refund you the $1000. But if we can get a 2024 dark horse, and you don't take delivery of it, we wouldn't refund your money. These are a limited supply vehicle and we are ordering YOUR dream configuration, which may not be EVERYONE's dream configuration. So if we're going to place the order for you, we ask for a small (relatively speaking) commitment of $1000 on a $70,000+ vehicle.

Zach

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I had a changeto my schedule date yesterday, 7/11 to 7/14. DH (700A, HP, A10, Shadow Black).
Checked today and this...
Screenshot_20230628_174541_Chrome.jpg
Update: I was able to download my window sticker today. I didn't get stuck with the base price increase, but 700A is up $1400 from price on my order sheet and HP up $495.

Are there more DH showing up in production? I'm sure I'm not the first or only. Hopefully everyone's getting to this point soon.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Update: I was able to download my window sticker today. I didn't get stuck with the base price increase, but 700A is up $1400 from price on my order sheet and HP up $495.

Are there more DH showing up in production? I'm sure I'm not the first or only. Hopefully everyone's getting to this point soon.
My dealer got my Driver's License and other info that would be used to title the car. Said they needed it to guarantee price protection. I should be priced at the 420 price level used the day order banks opened. So hopefully yours is the same way, and you just walked into $1895 of "equity."

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
My dealer got my Driver's License and other info that would be used to title the car. Said they needed it to guarantee price protection. I should be priced at the 420 price level used the day order banks opened. So hopefully yours is the same way, and you just walked into $1895 of "equity."
I can’t find what the 420 price level means. Do you know? I found things discussion lower price levels and that their price changed as production went along. Does the 420 mean we’ve already come to an agreement on price and it’s locked in at the price you ordered? Thanks.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I can’t find what the 420 price level means. Do you know?...Does the 420 mean we’ve already come to an agreement on price and it’s locked in at the price you ordered? Thanks.
The "420" price point is just that: a $ figure dealers offer to clients for that purchase; it is not a guarantee that the client is locked into that price.

*I am not a lawyer. I'd think the only way to lock in your price would be to sign a purchase agreement/contract at the time the order is placed.

I started at the 420 point for my order. Thousands in $ price increases by Ford followed. However, for increases which can/do occur after placing an order, Ford offers Price Protection.

What follows is some feedback on the topic of Price Protection:

In summary, in the overwhelming majority of sales: yes.

While Ford can offer Price Protection, are dealers required to support it? No.

If in a situation where you have an order in but the dealer will not support protection, ultimately, you can walk, with the dealer attempting to sell the car at the new, higher price. This could happen. I'm sure there are examples out there. But the salesperson has already done the heavy lifting and gotten the sale. You're just waiting for the car to arrive. It's like they have a lock on profit and commission, but would have to give that up while risking selling your spec to someone who wanted it (paint, trans, other options).

If the price increase is on the car and options, processes might have changed, but Ford used to advertise those increases ahead of time, like 30-60 days before; this would give any who'd yet to commit to an order incentive to do so. In those same statements, Ford would confirm it's Price Protection program: orders placed before the specified date were covered with those dealers which supported.

But if the changes are due to destination and delivery, taxes, etc., those are immediate and the buyer eats those.

Regarding Price Protection, each person needs to check with their individual dealer. The overwhelming majority of dealers support. But I can give two examples when they might not:

1. I'd previously read of some clients, a handful, involving invoice or below invoice deals. They placed an order for an incredibly good deal. But when price increases occurred, they were not afforded Price Protection. These buyers paid a new price which reflected the increases.

2. There have been some dealers which do not support Price Protection. You've placed an order for an MSRP build. Price increases later occur. You buy the car anyway. The dealer later applies for and receives Price Protection, and then pockets it. Fortunately, these examples are rare.

My build witnessed $4K of price increases while I was waiting, all of which were covered. When the window sticker was finally published, all those new $ increases were listed. All the documents had been updated. I confirmed with the dealer they would support Price Protection and they listed the specific dollar amount I'd receive, the adjustment.

Price Protection can work in one of two ways:

1. The car arrives. You're aware of the $ changes and the dealer has confirmed Price Protection. You buy the car at the original, agreed-to price and drive off. The dealer confirms the person who bought the car is the same who ordered it, and applies for Price Protection. At this moment, the dealer is at a $ loss. Ford processes the dealer request, and gifts the difference to the dealer, in about six weeks. From your perspective, the entire process has been transparent. Nothing has changed.

2. The car arrives. You're aware of the changes and the dealer has confirmed Price Protection. You pay the new price. Somewhere along the way, you and the dealer have come to an agreement, in writing: they will apply for Price Protection, with the $ ultimately coming to you. I'm aware of a handful of instances this has happened, but these are rare. Anyone in this position, to help facilitate you receiving your funds, withhold all surveys after the sale; this effectively withholds the salesperson's commission until you receive your check.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
The "420" price point is just that: a $ figure dealers offer to clients for that purchase; it is not a guarantee that the client is locked into that price.

*I am not a lawyer. I'd think the only way to lock in your price would be to sign a purchase agreement/contract at the time the order is placed.

I started at the 420 point for my order. Thousands in $ price increases by Ford followed. However, for increases which can/do occur after placing an order, Ford offers Price Protection.

What follows is some feedback on the topic of Price Protection:
Thank you! I completed my order on March 28th and have since verified I have price protection with the dealer. Guess the price point doesn’t much matter for me then since I have an agreed upon price with price protection. Thanks!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I caught glimpses of the dealer screen when placing my order. There were multiple price points and codes available. Between Ford, the dealer and the accountants, the codes have value. For us clients, I think not much.
Sponsored