• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
If you hear anything about vehicles being released please keep up updated. Not all dealers communicate with their buyers like you do….thank you for everything you put out for us!
Based on our software what they are estimating currently is an August delivery timeframe for our first batch of Mustangs. We have yet to see any in-transit status, but it says they've been released to the shippers.
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
If you ordered a car through Granger can you please like this message. I would like to create a private group message for us to talk deliveries!

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
Have been working with Hayleigh on a quote and spec but have two concerns before pulling the trigger on an order:

1. My spec is GT Premium with PP / Mag / Night Pony. This spec will certainly have a longer lead time (fine with me) my concern / question is, Does Ford ship summer only tires cars in the winter? Given and expected eta of 4-6 months, that put dealer eta if ordered now at December to February. That would mean a really crappy drive from Iowa to New Hampshire in a rear wheel drive car with summer tires! Should I wait to order until December to solve this?
2. Are 2024 Recaro seats the same as the S550? I would like to find a dealer to at least sit in these first.

Any help form those here or from Zach would be appreciated

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Have been working with Hayleigh on a quote and spec but have two concerns before pulling the trigger on an order:

1. My spec is GT Premium with PP / Mag / Night Pony. This spec will certainly have a longer lead time (fine with me) my concern / question is, Does Ford ship summer only tires cars in the winter? Given and expected eta of 4-6 months, that put dealer eta if ordered now at December to February. That would mean a really crappy drive from Iowa to New Hampshire in a rear wheel drive car with summer tires! Should I wait to order until December to solve this?
2. Are 2024 Recaro seats the same as the S550? I would like to find a dealer to at least sit in these first.

Any help form those here or from Zach would be appreciated
I think the 4-6 month timeline is a good estimate still.

In regards to the seats, I wouldn't be able to confirm that until the 2024s show up.

Zach

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I think the 4-6 month timeline is a good estimate still.

In regards to the seats, I wouldn't be able to confirm that until the 2024s show up.

Zach
Sure wish I had a dealership like this. I can’t get mine to do anything but screw up constantly

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We have 2 unscheduled orders for the 2024 Mustang and the rest of our orders have received VINS! We will get a new allocation within the next 10 days, so I would anticipate a 4-6 month wait on a fresh Mustang order.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
We have 2 unscheduled orders for the 2024 Mustang and the rest of our orders have received VINS! We will get a new allocation within the next 10 days, so I would anticipate a 4-6 month wait on a fresh Mustang order.
Any shipped yet?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Yes! 3 Just updated as shipped, another 12 waiting to get picked up and 11 in production shortly behind that!
Darn I'm one of the 12, was hoping all of them would get sent together 😂 ! Gratz to those who should be getting their call soon

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Yes! 3 Just updated as shipped, another 12 waiting to get picked up and 11 in production shortly behind that!
Still no Dark Horse allocations being produced for yet though, right? These are all GT or Ecoboost?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hey @Zach@Granger I just received the good news that my car has shipped!
Do you know if they ship via convoy straight to Granger, or will the Mustangs be shipped via rail?
Really hoping its Convoy so it lines up with my roadtrip!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey @Zach@Granger I just received the good news that my car has shipped!
Do you know if they ship via convoy straight to Granger, or will the Mustangs be shipped via rail?
Really hoping its Convoy so it lines up with my roadtrip!
It usually goes by rail car to Kansas City then by truck from Kansas City to us.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I must be one of the 2 unscheduled, hopefully there was an allocation for mine, when I ordered from you on June 27th?
Yes, sometimes it take a little time to get them scheduled.