• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Experience with Granger Ford

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I've heard nothing but good things of Granger, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. In terms of who is getting what car, where, first... that is anyone's guess. I do not recommend placing multiple orders at various dealerships. With some manufacturers, if they become aware of your intended game, they will cancel every last order you have... and you'll end up with nothing.
Sponsored

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I am in the process of buying my first car with Granger. So far... everything has been very easy and I have had very quick responses from them whenever I send an email. I have an agreed to price that is invoice minus 2% plus $180 doc fee and $45 in transit tag cost. They were also very upfront about not really knowing when the can will be available. They were far more conservative with their estimate than Ford (basically said this calendar year sometime). Ford has a scheduled build date for the end of June. The best price I was offered in CO when calling dealers and showing them this deal was MSRP + $700 in fees. That is over 7% more for the same car.

I will spend a chunk of that money flying out to get the car but my dad and I are making a trip of it so I will gladly pay for the experience.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am in the process of buying my first car with Granger. So far... everything has been very easy and I have had very quick responses from them whenever I send an email. I have an agreed to price that is invoice minus 2% plus $180 doc fee and $45 in transit tag cost. They were also very upfront about not really knowing when the can will be available. They were far more conservative with their estimate than Ford (basically said this calendar year sometime). Ford has a scheduled build date for the end of June. The best price I was offered in CO when calling dealers and showing them this deal was MSRP + $700 in fees. That is over 7% more for the same car.

I will spend a chunk of that money flying out to get the car but my dad and I are making a trip of it so I will gladly pay for the experience.
Where in CO are you located? I’m in thornton and have a GT order through granger as well.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si

Same experience, super straightforward and helpful. They were patient when I was undecided and even modified my order twice super quick.

Also planning on flying there and taking a nice roadtrip back to California!

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
Where in CO are you located? I’m in thornton and have a GT order through granger as well.
I am in Aurora near Southlands mall. I used to live in Arvada and Golden. I absolutely love that area. Especially old town Arvada and New Image.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am in Aurora near Southlands mall. I used to live in Arvada and Golden. I absolutely love that area. Especially old town Arvada and New Image.
Nice! I’ve got a rental house in old town Arvada. Definitely a nice area.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue 301A, PP2, Active Exhaust, Recaro's
If they’re even luckier Zach might have a Mach 1 left over.
They have a few Mach 1's currently available according to their web site. One of those even has a supercharger installed if you're up for that.

I just picked up my 23 Mach 1 HP from Granger a little over two weeks ago. Only about 2.5 hour drive to Granger. Local dealers at the time I ordered wouldn't consider anything under sticker for the M1. Now I've seen at least one local dealer with a M1 at a similar discount. It still wasn't spec'd the way I wanted. My guess is we will see some M1's discounted if they hand around a bit longer. Interest rates aren't helping I'm sure. Granger also offers the best prices on Ford ESP.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I think Ford dropped a few of the last run 23 Mach 1’s on a few dealers nationwide. Seems most are limited option cars, (if you can call any Mach 1 limited in options).
Sponsored

Last edited: