• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Experience with Granger Ford

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
What has everone heard about experiences with Granger Ford? Do they get inventory quicker than other dealerships? The dealer I originally placed my dark horse order with is a small very low volume dealer and wouldn't know when ford would get to my build because they rarely got gt500's and said it took 4-8 months if lucky. But usually over a yr for customer orders with little info from ford themselves. I have an opportunity to order with Granger because someone didn't take their allocation.

I know I am double dipping if I order with Granger also and then take whichever car come first. I don't wanna seem too horrible buy taking 2 allocations 😅😮💨. But I also would like to get the car within a reasonable time to enjoy it because I could be waiting 8 months or longer from how I was told with my other dealer. I'm just trying to figure out what I should do tbh 😮💨.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
I'm not sure if they are necessarily quicker to receive a vehicle, but they are extremely easy to deal with. Easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made, in fact, and a price nobody else I had contacted would touch.

From a Ford perspective, it will depend on demand for the vehicle and parts availability thereof. While I couldn't order a Bronco from Granger for the foreseeable future (because Ford), I recently ordered a Jeep Wrangler through them instead and had it in my hands 42 days later....

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
If I lived away from a city I'd probably use them, I've heard nothing but good things. Luckily I have a decent dealer that doesn't have the best communication (the guy seems to be swamped with work all the time), he's a total Mustang nut and he does get things moving and done pretty fast and they never markup their vehicles. I've always found buying cars locally to be a better experience in the long-run as well. After-purchase service obviously being much easier.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
💯 would go Granger again. Great experience. No worries there. Zach ordered my Mach 1 while the dealers in Florida didn’t even know what a Mach 1 was. I was able to get the single year Velocity Blue that I never would have gotten if not for Granger. Sorry can’t offer guidance on your decision though.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco
A Dark Horse allocation with Granger is worth quite a bit since you know the pricing up front. My interactions with Zach have been very positive. Let me put it this way, I’ll take your allocation if you don’t.

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150
Nothing against Granger, easy to deal with. However, I ordered a 2022 Mach 1 through Granger way back in early November 2021. They had taken so many orders, mine did not get built until late October 2022, nearly a year. Several folks on the 6G forums ordered theirs after mine, received their cars much earlier. It is the luck of the draw with a high volume dealer as to when their allocations get picked. If I had the chance to do it again, I would have gone with a smaller local dealer.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I did not accept the allocation for the Dark horse with Granger Ford. So some lucky person will be happy to get contacted today I'm sure.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not accept the allocation for the Dark horse with Granger Ford. So some lucky person will be happy to get contacted today I'm sure.
If they’re even luckier Zach might have a Mach 1 left over.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
💯 would go Granger again. Great experience. No worries there. Zach ordered my Mach 1 while the dealers in Florida didn’t even know what a Mach 1 was. I was able to get the single year Velocity Blue that I never would have gotten if not for Granger. Sorry can’t offer guidance on your decision though.
We appreciate your feedback! And positivity!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
A Dark Horse allocation with Granger is worth quite a bit since you know the pricing up front. My interactions with Zach have been very positive. Let me put it this way, I’ll take your allocation if you don’t.
We appreciate your feedback! And positivity!

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
As long as we're not left waiting a long time for our S650 orders to be built/delivered like some of the Bronco6G owners on the other forum, we'll be sure to keep up that positivity too!!! :blush:
Might get my PPF coverage for free earning interest on the money set aside to pay for the car. #Positivity

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Might get my PPF coverage for free earning interest on the money set aside to pay for the car. #Positivity
I wish I was in that position. #daydreaming

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)