• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Received this e-mail just now.....

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*
You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer exp‍ir‍es on J‍u‍ly 5‍, 20‍2‍3. So head to your dealer soon and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you.
Due to high demand, some models, trims and features may not be available or may be subject to change. Please contact your dealer for ordering and inventory availability.​

*New 2022/2023/2024 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, F‑150® Lightning®, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach‑E® Select and California Route 1 trims, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 7‍/‍5‍/2‍3. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32034 and customer ID.​

Sponsored

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
wow place an order by 7/5. Usually they're worded "take retail delivery by..."

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
The "prior purchases not eligible" verbiage stands out to me.

Does that also apply to orders placed prior to this incentive but are undelivered?

Also, it mentions that's a personal code. So in theory, if you don't get the email with a "personal code" (as it may be something that can only be used once), it sounds like can't claim this incentive.

I haven't receive any emails about this yet...

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
The "prior purchases not eligible" verbiage stands out to me.

Does that also apply to orders placed prior to this incentive but are undelivered?

Also, it mentions that's a personal code. So in theory, if you don't get the email with a "personal code" (as it may be something that can only be used once), it sounds like can't claim this incentive.

I haven't receive any emails about this yet...
Sorry, I should have mentioned I did get a code.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Received same earlier today: a promo with code, expiring 05 Jul 2023.

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
Jesus, Ford has got a bunch of monkeys running their marketing.

Price increase, price decrease, promo's etc, and the damn car hasn't even been built.

This promo is horrible news as noted earlier that "dealer stock" is usually targeted to move stock. Now they are offering it for orders. Advance orders must be in the toilet...

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

Price increase, price decrease, promo's etc, and the damn car hasn't even been built.

This promo is horrible news as noted earlier that "dealer stock" is usually targeted to move stock. Now they are offering it for orders. Advance orders must be in the toilet...
Calm down, this promo is for 22’, 23’ & 24‘s. This happens every year. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also there haven’t been any increases or decreases. There were/are a number of configurator errors, as usual, and the inclusion of the Gas Guzzler tax which has nothing to do with Ford.

As for as orders, my little guy here in SC tells me he has gotten a number of orders for the S650 so there’s that.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
basically if you spend a lot of time on the configurator and perhaps also make dealer inquiries via the same website the external "marketing company" notices and sends you "personal cash" offers. I reliably triggered offers only AFTER (6 weeks) I had actually purchased. Other times I had an offer and didn't know anything about it. And naturally wasn't in a purchase cycle so it expired worthless.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1

Got one also…LOL…not trading my Mach.

pmilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Eco Boost Premium Convertible
So, being a first time Ford customer, I would not be "code" eligible.

pmilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Eco Boost Premium Convertible
I meant New car customer...we have bought used only
Sponsored