• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Is this just a private cash offer incentive?

If so, y’all who got it are just lucky, I.e. it’s not for everyone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I meant New car customer...we have bought used only
Is this just a private cash offer incentive?

If so, y’all who got it are just lucky, I.e. it’s not for everyone.
It’s a marketing tool and yes, it’s private. If you haven’t been a Ford customer in the past it’s unlikely you will get them. But log into Ford.com, register, and start checking out the build and price and inventories. You never know.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I purchased a brand new Mustang back in 2017 (6 years ago), so maybe there are also time restrictions on who they target as well if they're sending this incentive to past customers.

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
Received this e-mail just now.....

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, …​

It is Mach-E

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
It is Mach-E
If you look at the whole thing like Bikeman posted

$1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

Mustang is listed after Edge

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
If you look at the whole thing like Bikeman posted

$1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

Mustang is listed after Edge
Ah, yes. I was focused on the highlight Mustang.

So it would work if ordered in the date range the cert is valid for.

DadBodProud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord Sport SE, 2016 Mazda Mx-5

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*
You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer exp‍ir‍es on J‍u‍ly 5‍, 20‍2‍3. So head to your dealer soon and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you.
Due to high demand, some models, trims and features may not be available or may be subject to change. Please contact your dealer for ordering and inventory availability.​
*New 2022/2023/2024 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, F‑150® Lightning®, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach‑E® Select and California Route 1 trims, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 7‍/‍5‍/2‍3. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32034 and customer ID.​
I might be on an island with this thought… but maybe the order pool is lighter than expected - meaning they’ll be able to push all our orders along quicker!

PS. Hopefully they have some kind financing incentive in this rising rate environment…

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I might be on an island with this thought… but maybe the order pool is lighter than expected - meaning they’ll be able to push all our orders along quicker!
I asked my local contact and he said orders are coming in drips here and there but nothing notable. Then again his public prices aren't very good in relation to Granger and other guys who are with-it and being aggressive on price.
PS. Hopefully they have some kind financing incentive in this rising rate environment…
doubtful since financing is supposed to be a fat profit center, not a loss leader. IF there is any kind of incentive I expect it'll be a rebate on low-trim Eco just to keep the chassis moving thru the factory so they don't have to cut shifts or stall the assembly line. You'll see financing on F-150 simply because they move north of half a million units and the profit margin is vastly higher per unit. If F-150 sales have a major burp, Ford is finished.

Ford no longer publishes monthly sales and they had a decent 1st quarter with Mustang, but I wouldn't be surprised if for the balance of the year the rate gets cut in half of recent trend. Mustang is the epitome of discretionary purchase and when rent/food/util is squeezing people and you're looking at almost 7% loan, that culls tremendous numbers such that you're left with the 3% and those too die-hard not to look elsewhere.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was told you can not access this until a VIN is assigned, if you are ordering. I hope I can apply this when the time comes on my new order.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*
You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer exp‍ir‍es on J‍u‍ly 5‍, 20‍2‍3. So head to your dealer soon and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you.
Due to high demand, some models, trims and features may not be available or may be subject to change. Please contact your dealer for ordering and inventory availability.​
*New 2022/2023/2024 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, F‑150® Lightning®, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach‑E® Select and California Route 1 trims, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 7‍/‍5‍/2‍3. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32034 and customer ID.​
They do not know when the convertible is actually coming out except for a vague summer release date so it may miss the rebate cutoff date.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
They do not know when the convertible is actually coming out except for a vague summer release date so it may miss the rebate cutoff date.
Aren't dealers taking orders for verts? I know they are not on the configurator yet but I thought they could be ordered.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Aren't dealers taking orders for verts? I know they are not on the configurator yet but I thought they could be ordered.
I ordered a convertible the day the banks opened. Got a VIN and scheduling date of 6/19 a couple weeks ago. Once I got the official email from Ford it was pushed to 6/26. Still not working on Ford's tracking tool though.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z