• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We require a non-refundable deposit for a couple of reasons.

1- We have found a pattern of some people ordering multiple cars at multiple dealerships and taking the first one that comes in. This helps eliminate some of that and reduces the number of people in line.
2- Putting "skin in the game" eliminates some tire kickers. We had a list for the GT500 (i'm not sure which model year) and had 20 people put their name without a deposit on the list who wanted it. None of those people took delivery of the GT500 when I called and had an allocation available.

Within the last few years, we've learned with supply chain issues, etc. estimates can be wrong. If we can't produce a 2024 dark horse for you, we'll gladly refund you the $1000. But if we can get a 2024 dark horse, and you don't take delivery of it, we wouldn't refund your money. These are a limited supply vehicle and we are ordering YOUR dream configuration, which may not be EVERYONE's dream configuration. So if we're going to place the order for you, we ask for a small (relatively speaking) commitment of $1000 on a $70,000+ vehicle.

Zach
Hey Zach, I put in my order for a GT Premium my $1000 good faith, skin in the game. Does that then assure me a price lock, to avoid a surprise at delivery? I have heard of other dealers hiking at delivery. Thanks

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Our current unscheduled order count is down to 1! We have 20 orders assigned with VINs and in production. So the current wait times for a 2024 build are in the 90-120 day window from order to delivery!

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far!

Zach

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Our current unscheduled order count is down to 1! We have 20 orders assigned with VINs and in production. So the current wait times for a 2024 build are in the 90-120 day window from order to delivery!

Zach
Hi Zach,

That’s awesome. How’s the dark horse looking? Have you had any get scheduled yet?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Hi Zach- I’m looking to order is the night package still on constraint? Thank you

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Zach
I'm the 1 ... haha nite pony huh?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hi Zach- I’m looking to order is the night package still on constraint? Thank you
Yes, we've been able to get all ours scheduled but it could potentially lead to longer lead times.
@Zach@Granger Any word on estimated ship dates or deliveries?
We have about 15-20 produced. I know Ford has started some extra quality control measures on new releases. So once they receive the quality control sign off, they should be shipped.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I know Ford has started some extra quality control measures on new releases. So once they receive the quality control sign off, they should be shipped.
If you hear anything about vehicles being released please keep up updated. Not all dealers communicate with their buyers like you do….thank you for everything you put out for us!

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Based upon what you have seen and know so far....what are realistic timelines? From order to dealer delivery?

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Yes, we've been able to get all ours scheduled but it could potentially lead to longer lead times.
We have about 15-20 produced. I know Ford has started some extra quality control measures on new releases. So once they receive the quality control sign off, they should be shipped.
thanks Zach. To clarify can I place my order now if it is on constraint?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
thanks Zach. To clarify can I place my order now if it is on constraint?
Yes, you sure can.
Based upon what you have seen and know so far....what are realistic timelines? From order to dealer delivery?
We've got vehicles produced now that are just waiting to be shipped that were ordered in March-May. There's always a little bit of a hold on the initial orders. But I would say 3-5 months on an order placed today.
Sponsored