• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just a note since I previously ordered from Zach (see my Mach 1 posts at Mustang6). In order to get the advertised price, you have to email to that exact address that Zach gave since those are the employees that know about the program.

The Iowa title that you get is temporary and you have to exchange it for your state's title when you register your car in your own state. Different states vary in the requirements. So far for California, you have to first smog test your new car before going to the DMV. Then you go to the DMV's car inspection line (which is usually next to the driver's license test line) and wait for the inspector. The inspector will verify that your car's tag is 50 states valid and will fill the corresponding form. Assuming you already have the new CA title/registration forms filled, you then go inside and register and pay your taxes and fees, and surrender the temporary Iowa title. You'll get your annual registration, your license plates and annual tag on the spot, while your new California title is mailed to you later
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
**2024 Mustang Allocation Update**

We have received information that we will have 100 Mustang orders to place once the order banks open up for 2024. We will be able to collect deposits and place those orders at 2% under invoice starting on 3-27-23. The following packages have Limited production capacity, so if you are interested in these, I would suggest placing your orders ASAP:

Option - % of overall production Mix
5.0L - 50%
Magna Ride - 29%
Nite Pony Package - 18%
GT Performance Package - 8%
Recaro Leather - 7%
Bronze Package - 5%
Wheel & Stripe Package - 2%

We will receive less than 10 Dark Horse Mustangs. We will be collecting Deposits on the first 6 allocations and then wait until we see how the production cycle goes to collect deposits on any more units if/when they are available.

If you are intersted in placing an order email [email protected] and you can place a deposit with us now and we'll place an order once the order banks open up! We have a long enough interest list on the dark horse, I'm confident we won't be collecting any more deposits on that unit.

Thanks as always!

Zach

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin

We have received information that we will have 100 Mustang orders to place once the order banks open up for 2024. We will be able to collect deposits and place those orders at 2% under invoice starting on 3-27-23. The following packages have Limited production capacity, so if you are interested in these, I would suggest placing your orders ASAP:

5.0L - 50%
Magna Ride - 29%
Nite Pony Package - 18%
Recaro Leather - 7%
Bronze Package - 5%

We will receive less than 10 Dark Horse Mustangs. We will be collecting Deposits on the first 6 allocations and then wait until we see how the production cycle goes to collect deposits on any more units if/when they are available.

If you are intersted in placing an order email [email protected] and you can place a deposit with us now and we'll place an order once the order banks open up! We have a long enough interest list on the dark horse, I'm confident we won't be collecting any more deposits on that unit.

Thanks as always!

Zach
Didn't hear anything from the team on DH so I assume I was too far down the list. Regardless, you guys rock for doing this. I called 20 years within a 500 mile radius and zero were doing anything near as awesome as you are. Thanks for treating the car enthusiast community right!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Didn't hear anything from the team on DH so I assume I was too far down the list. Regardless, you guys rock for doing this. I called 20 years within a 500 mile radius and zero were doing anything near as awesome as you are. Thanks for treating the car enthusiast community right!
It may take a while before we get down the list, we want to give them time to respond. But regardless I appreciate the kind words!

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It may take a while before we get down the list, we want to give them time to respond. But regardless I appreciate the kind words!
All good either way. I work with a lot of car dealers over the country in my line of work, and I know for a fact that many would never do what you're doing.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

5.0L - 50%
Magna Ride - 29%
Nite Pony Package - 18%
Recaro Leather - 7%
Bronze Package - 5%

Thanks as always!

Zach
Zach,

Just a quick clarification? The way I read your last post was that you guys are taking deposits for any 2024 Mustang, not just Dark Horse. I checked in with your team and found I'm way far down the list for a DH but they stated they are only taking deposits for Dark Horse models currently and to reach out once order banks open to place a GT order.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
Thanks Zach for putting me on the DH waiting list. Just talked to a dealer about 100 miles from me, they're in the boonies (Yuba City), the salesman told me they want $14,995 over MSRP.

When you get yours from Zach, just drive 'er down to that dealer, and wave at them as you pass by the sales floor window. That should get 'em. :)

Good luck on your DH. As the late great Tome Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part".

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Are these percentages just for the early production/allocation?

It looks like true “custom” orders are not being taken till April 17th with the build and price Phase 2. It would suck to loose out on my build if my local dealer will not take my order till 4/17.

5.0L - 50%
Magna Ride - 29%
Nite Pony Package - 18%
Recaro Leather - 7%
Bronze Package - 5%

Thanks as always!

Zach

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Are these percentages just for the early production/allocation?

It looks like true “custom” orders are not being taken till April 17th with the build and price Phase 2. It would suck to loose out on my build if my local dealer will not take my order till 4/17.
No, these would be on any custom order.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Good morning! We've been busy taking orders and our offer of 2% under invoice on Mustang GT and Ecoboost offerings still stands! Our Dark Horse allocations have been spoken for and we don't want to over-order. If we receive more allocation we'll make it available online as soon as we know.

Email [email protected] with a build and price if you'd like to place an order!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I ordered my GT through these guys. Was super easy, sent a couple emails, asked a few questions, got my documents, paid my deposit, and got my order submitted. Takes all the headache out of buying a new car!

@Zach@Granger is there a way to tell how many orders are ahead of mine?Please DM if so! Thanks again for the experience

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I ordered my GT through these guys. Was super easy, sent a couple emails, asked a few questions, got my documents, paid my deposit, and got my order submitted. Takes all the headache out of buying a new car!

@Zach@Granger is there a way to tell how many orders are ahead of mine?Please DM if so! Thanks again for the experience
If you email our team at [email protected] Savannah should have a good idea on where you stand. Much of it will depend on commodities available.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (ordered)
Hi Zach, I’m sorry as this is slightly off topic, but is granger still doing 2% below invoice on truck orders? I couldn’t find a clear answer to this on the other ford forums