• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
ha. We just bought my wife a Ranger Tremor a few weeks ago. Love that lil thing!
FBA8D4DE-5A51-487A-93E4-20F55A6C4CC0.jpeg
'Love that lil thing!'...
That would be in all seriousness the biggest car you could buy in Germany if it were available... It's most likely on pair with a GLS or an X7 in this picture and these cars are huge as fu.. Noone drives them here... Besides, the Rangers that are sold in Europe look way smaller…

Man, I wish we had the space and taxation to drive these things around :D
Sponsored

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
That would be in all seriousness the biggest car you could buy in Germany if it were available... It's most likely on pair with a GLS or an X7 in this picture and these cars are huge as fu.. Noone drives them here... Besides, the Rangers that are sold in Europe look way smaller…

haha. Yeah. This is a little baby truck here. For reference, my wife in pic is exactly 5ft tall.
Most trucks are 20ft long, 6in lifted Ford F250/350s round here. This thing is about 1/2 size.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Ford Rangers these days are about the size of pre-2009 F-150s (which I have), and they aren't exactly small trucks either.

I've been thinking about buying a used Ranger as a 3rd vehicle.

Last edited:

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT

We have the Ford Explorer here in Germany. It is also a 7 seater plug-in hybrid (5m long). It is too massive for a city and totally useless where I live, but that is the direction that Ford goes.... bye bye little Fiesta :(

S650 Mustang 2% under invoice on 2024 Ford Mustang orders. Dark Horse @MSRP - Granger Ford explorer.JPG

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Ford Rangers these days are about the size of pre-2009 F-150s (which I have), and they aren't exactly small trucks either.

I've been thinking about buying a used Ranger as a 3rd vehicle.
They are definitely larger than they used to be! We were just discussing this a few mins ago. I think the Maverick kinda took the Ranger’s place. Cost wise and stature wise.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
ha. We just bought my wife a Ranger Tremor a few weeks ago. Love that lil thing!
FBA8D4DE-5A51-487A-93E4-20F55A6C4CC0.jpeg

He loves his too...he did a 2yr. lease he is either going to buy it or go after a Ranger Raptor. I think he should keep it.

S650 Mustang 2% under invoice on 2024 Ford Mustang orders. Dark Horse @MSRP - Granger Ford IMG_20230130_182102

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
@Zach@Granger is this offer still in place? I emailed your store to be put on the order list, and was told that you are selling the 2024 Mustang GT at msrp.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
@Zach@Granger is this offer still in place? I emailed your store to be put on the order list, and was told that you are selling the 2024 Mustang GT at msrp.
I ask the same question my friend. Zach said the offer will run until at least the end of '23. The offer is 2% below invoice for the GT, and I assume the Ecoboost car. The Black Horse will be sold at MSRP. There is also a $1000 non-refundable deposit at time of order.

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
haha. Yeah. This is a little baby truck here. For reference, my wife in pic is exactly 5ft tall.
Most trucks are 20ft long, 6in lifted Ford F250/350s round here. This thing is about 1/2 size.
That's what we have is a lifted short bed crew cab F-350 on 37"tires it is definitely alot bigger than a ranger.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang