• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1st Service Observation

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
From what I have seen in this forum, I was worried about the quality and care when taking my Mustang to the dealer for standard maintenance. When it comes to the enthusiast cars I have owned, I am very particular about how others treat my ride. I took my Mustang to Northgate Ford in Cincinnati and was completely satisfied with what they did. They explained clearly my options for service and helped me save a few bucks. They exceeded my expectations and if you live in the Cincinnati area, I would highly recommend them.
Sponsored

rvercoe218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 convertible
From what I have seen in this forum, I was worried about the quality and care when taking my Mustang to the dealer for standard maintenance. When it comes to the enthusiast cars I have owned, I am very particular about how others treat my ride. I took my Mustang to Northgate Ford in Cincinnati and was completely satisfied with what they did. They explained clearly my options for service and helped me save a few bucks. They exceeded my expectations and if you live in the Cincinnati area, I would highly recommend them.
I wouldn't hesitate taking my vehicles to the dealer. I have had excellent results with them. You will find that only the complainers post in forums. I would wager that the majority of owners are very satisfied with their dealer.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I pray I am that lucky. Almost 400 miles in a month, so I'm probably looking at a June oil change at 1,000 miles.

OP
OP
ZBOBMAN

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I wouldn't hesitate taking my vehicles to the dealer. I have had excellent results with them. You will find that only the complainers post in forums. I would wager that the majority of owners are very satisfied with their dealer.
Thank you. Up until 6 months ago I had my Toyota dealership service my truck. I had 2 expensive and time consuming issues come up and I got the feeling, they did not want to service my vehicle. Not sure why. So I fired them. I had a great relationship with an independent mechanic for over 20 year. He could not figure how to repair a break part in my subaru awd. They the continued taking off and putting on the wheels, they caused the suds to fail while getting off the express way. Very scarry. I fired them. To make a long story short, I am just glad to be starting this relationship on a good note. Thanks again

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Like any organization; a Dealership will succeed or fail based on the management and a leadership skills of the top execs (e.g. owner and general manager in this case). Quality of work, customer service, and general professionalism all descend from the top. Do it well and you get repeat business; the life blood of any small business!

I'm lucky; I've got two (very rural agricultural county in MI) nearby Ford Dealers. My village dealer is OK for parts/ordering, but the one I use for service (since 2012) and car purchases is only about 25 miles away and has been a family owned business since the mid 50s. The owner and GM CARE and it shows.

Love my ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem convertible triple black
Agree, not all dealerships are the same. I purchased my Shelby gt500 and F350 from a dealer that was very good at sales and service for many years. They sold the dealership and the service tanked and price margins increased significantly including a 3% surcharge for using a credit card. Even a ford credit card. I purchased my 2024 Gt from another smaller local dealer and have had a great experience. Purchased 6 tires for the dually for 250 less than what the original dealer was going to charge.
Sponsored