• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
I’m trying to decide between vapor blue and atlas blue. Going to stop by the dealership. Looks like F150 and Mach E comes in those colors.
Sponsored

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Will

The number is 1-800-334-4375. Open til 8
You were correct. I called the number and the lady I spoke with said the order code isn't in the system. She told me that sometimes they change from the original build sheet so now I have to email the dealer and find out what happened. Again I owe you one!!! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh just to stay on topic my car is going to be Atlas Blue with black interior.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I’m trying to decide between vapor blue and atlas blue. Going to stop by the dealership. Looks like F150 and Mach E comes in those colors.
We really like the atlas blue. It hides scratches better, but not dirt. The vapor blue if you put side by side isn’t quite as,vibrant

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Were you born in 86 or go in to the navy then. Our son was on the USS enterprise and was a master helmsman back in 97-98

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Thank You to the military folks who served. My dad was a veteran of WW2 and my son was a Coastguard ensign. So anyway, to follow my own saga, I sent the dealer an email regarding my order not being visible to Ford. They were supposed to check today and I did send a follow up email asking for a status update... No response yet. Called Ford and very helpful and polite lady checked for my order and even checked things like letter O vs 0 (zero) and nothing pops up.
So this dealer has until tomorrow night to put up or I'm cancelling order. Questions : Why would a major Mustang dealer do something like this? Question 2: Do I cancel through the dealer? TIA Yea... It was an Atlas Blue with a grey/black stripe...

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank You to the military folks who served. My dad was a veteran of WW2 and my son was a Coastguard ensign. So anyway, to follow my own saga, I sent the dealer an email regarding my order not being visible to Ford. They were supposed to check today and I did send a follow up email asking for a status update... No response yet. Called Ford and very helpful and polite lady checked for my order and even checked things like letter O vs 0 (zero) and nothing pops up.
So this dealer has until tomorrow night to put up or I'm cancelling order. Questions : Why would a major Mustang dealer do something like this? Question 2: Do I cancel through the dealer? TIA Yea... It was an Atlas Blue with a grey/black stripe...
How far is your dealer? Do like me, take your paper with the numbers on it and ask to talk to sales mgr or you can call him. Keep on them Steve. Exactly what my pos dealer did 😡

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, if you cancel! Cancel through them did you pay a deposit?