• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price

i78power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 XP Futura Hardtop, 1982 Ford Bronco
Has anyone actually bothered to call their local dealers?
I call mine every month to touch base (Torque Ford, Brisbane), he hasn't been able to tell me anything yet, says he's a mushroom as well.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
So you’re telling me the GM isn’t in on mondays? Lol
They have typically opened banks Tuesday-Thursdays that I have seen. No Mondays, Fridays, or Saturdays, probably for reasons such as this lol.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I have called 3 dealers near me. So far nothing, but I have 2 of them looking into if the order banks are open. Anybody else have anything?

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Just got this:

Good morning, this is Annie the Internet Manager here at Ourisman Ford. I apologize for the confusion, but the Mustang order banks have not yet opened. Our Ford rep had told us yesterday originally, but we have not gotten an actual update.
I called my local dealer and he said that Ford is trying but has not been able to release any information as of yet.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Well tell Jimbo That’s middle schoolish. Leaking a date for banks opening does zero harm lol.
I just called Jim. He said they have an office pool to see which 7G forum member cracks first. This is why they are being sketchy about the date and witholding information.