• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

April 14 / April 17 order bank open date for 2024 Mustang?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Cannot speak to MY24, but Granger Ford advised the 6G forum MY23 order banks will close 05 Dec 22.
Sponsored

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Well that sounds optimistic for MY24 timeline. Thanks for that heads up. Granger always seems to be on it with their info 👌🏻
Cannot speak to MY24, but Granger Ford advised the 6G forum MY23 order banks will close 05 Dec 22.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
An Australian dealer (I think) on 6G has released some info, saying guides and pricing in Q1 2023

Mustang 6g comments

Also, I saw Zack at Granger speculate with no solid info, that order banks would be late February or early March.

I wonder if we are going to get pricing and order guide leaks in advance.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forcing upgraded sound system, and now the appearance package “included” for blue ember…getting aggravated at this nickel and dime BS

An Australian dealer (I think) on 6G has released some info, saying guides and pricing in Q1 2023

Mustang 6g comments

Also, I saw Zack at Granger speculate with no solid info, that order banks would be late February or early March.

I wonder if we are going to get pricing and order guide leaks in advance.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Forcing upgraded sound system, and now the appearance package “included” for blue ember…getting aggravated at this nickel and dime BS
Ford also did that appearance package color thing on the M1 with FJG and EB with the Costal Limited Package with Brittany Blue, it's just something they do
but i will say, i'm not a fan of the huge amount of blue with Blue Ember and the appearance package
call me crazy, but blue paint, calipers, interior, shift knob, seatbelts, and possibly blue CF wheels is a bit too much blue

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bragging about being the most customizable mustang…while forcing you into options is laughable. But you’re right. It’s only the one color they’ve done it on other colors before. I’m just bi****** about it bc blue ember without those you mentioned was my #1 or 2😂
Ford also did that appearance package color thing on the M1 with FJG and EB with the Costal Limited Package with Brittany Blue, it's just something they do
but i will say, i'm not a fan of the huge amount of blue with Blue Ember and the appearance package
call me crazy, but blue paint, calipers, interior, shift knob, seatbelts, and possibly blue CF wheels is a bit too much blue

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
...I’m just bi****** about it bc blue ember without those you mentioned was my #1 or 2😂
i know how you feel, when i first saw pictures of Blue Ember, i was thinking it was for sure the color im getting it in
now that i know it's the "signature color" of the appearance package, i'm going to pick something else because if the Mach 1s are anything to go by, at least 40% of Dark Horses are going to be Blue Ember and i want something different (hence why i got my M1 in purple)

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m keeping my eyes peeled for your car in a manual. It’s the one of the 4-5 things on my short list.
i know how you feel, when i first saw pictures of Blue Ember, i was thinking it was for sure the color im getting it in
now that i know it's the "signature color" of the appearance package, i'm going to pick something else because if the Mach 1s are anything to go by, at least 40% of Dark Horses are going to be Blue Ember and i want something different (hence why i got my M1 in purple)

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I’m keeping my eyes peeled for your car in a manual. It’s the one of the 4-5 things on my short list.
best of luck, i think you'll need it
IIRC, my salesperson said there's only 2 '22 Mach 1s optioned like mine, and the M1 in general has a much higher manual transmission choice, so im going to make a completely random guess and say there's probably less than 20 of those
but also, that could just be salesperson talk and there's really a lot more

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Last edited:

nname05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Mustang GT Cali Spec

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
looks like 01/14/23

must.jpg
i'm 99% sure this is legit, as their June 21st, 2022 PDF says the '22 MY 10/11/21, which is true
Sponsored