• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Wonder what this would look like without the performance pack and some stripes

Just a combination idea 🤔

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
This design just keeps looking better and better. Blows my mind that people call this front end ugly.
Well, people do have different opinions and tastes. I like the 15-17 front end a lot more than the 18+, but I'm not sure where I would slot the S650 GT yet (though it's definitely behind the 15-17). I don't like the blend of gloss black grilles with matte black grilles and I hate the way the black of the upper grille extends down into the front bumper. I think it looks terrible. I also think the hood vent is kinda lame and unoriginal. The GT needs a more aggressive front splitter, too, but that's easily remedied.

I do think this is a great picture of the car, but part of that is because the matte stuff on the front end looks much closer in color to the gloss, which isn't the case in real life--especially in bright light.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Well, people do have different opinions and tastes. I like the 15-17 front end a lot more than the 18+, but I'm not sure where I would slot the S650 GT yet (though it's definitely behind the 15-17). I don't like the blend of gloss black grilles with matte black grilles and I hate the way the black of the upper grille extends down into the front bumper. I think it looks terrible. I also think the hood vent is kinda lame and unoriginal. The GT needs a more aggressive front splitter, too, but that's easily remedied.

I do think this is a great picture of the car, but part of that is because the matte stuff on the front end looks much closer in color to the gloss, which isn't the case in real life--especially in bright light.
The s550 2015-2017 front end looks great. But this looks like a nice evolution to that. I didn't realize just how soft the front end of the s550 was until I saw this. Personally love the black going down the bumper. Looks like a tamer gt500 front end. I've said it before, but I view the gt's design as kinda the greatest hits of the s550 all done together in a cohesive way. The headlight shape is closer to the pre-facelift, the lower intakes are like the mach-1. The grille as stated is like a gt500. The good vent is a blend to the gt500 and gt350. Just looks wonderful. Was worried about it looking slightly disproportionate when that initial gray image leaked. No longer have those fears. They pulled back just it time before it became OTT.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i hope whoever decided that this color doesn't get to be on the dark horse gets smacked, would be 100% deserved

i may be a bit biased

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Looks just like good ole triple yellow to me!

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread GxnDJTy (1)

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread IMG_20170819_190114985_HDR

Last edited:

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
A beautiful color; I'd like to see w/black badges and stripes (also black), either rocker panel or over the top.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
A beautiful color; I'd like to see w/black badges and stripes (also black), either rocker panel or over the top.

Agreed. I always like our (UK) Shadow Edition with black badges, hood "spears" and rocker stripes. I think that'd work nicely on S650.

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread Steve Stringer S550 2

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread Steve Stringer S550 3

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread S650 Yellow Splash 1

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
I am not a yellow fan, but the s650 looks good in that color. Still think the s550, especially 18 plus, has a better looking front end. The grill just looks to wide to me and they should have kept the dual heat extractors ala 18 plus, just maybe make them look a little different than the s550 ... all IMO.

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Those non-black accent package headlights have way more character than the black ones. Trying to decide if it's good character or not lol, mostly because unless you spend a lot of $$ later you're kinda stuck with your choice...