• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
The more I see this car in its 'natural form' and not 'staged' photos the less I like it. I will hold out for the live version, but my hope is fading.
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
The more I see this car in its 'natural form' and not 'staged' photos the less I like it. I will hold out for the live version, but my hope is fading.
By ā€œnatural,ā€ I assume weā€™re referring to the fact that this photo was taken in possibly the worst settings:

-crappy phone pic at night

-car completely washed out by headlights, blowing out body details and making the plastic stand out in a bad way

-you canā€™t even see the crease in the cheater panel

-car doesnā€™t even have badges on it lol

Remember when the 2018 MY was revealed? I do; was an active member on M6G. Everyone freaked out when early photos showed up, especially the low-rent B-roll footage.

Here, take a little stroll down memory lane: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/do-you-like-the-2018-design.74112/

(Edit: holy shit, I even posted on the first page of that thread šŸ˜‚ obviously I didnā€™t like it then but I love it just as much as the MY15-17s now. See what I mean? Lmao)

Versus the photos I took for instance. Nothing staged except for the fact that it was a clean car on a showroom floor. Whatā€™s not ā€œnaturalā€ about that

I remember people taking the best 15-17 S550 photos and laying them side by side with the early MY18+ photos going ā€œoh no, downgrade.ā€ This happens so often with refreshes and generational revisionsā€”not just with Mustangs either

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Damn that rear is SO much a GM look at night....

Also it looks very much like Zinc Yellow

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
wonder what Ford's lame excuse is for not giving this color to the Dark Horse?
personally, i really like how Yellow Splash looks, but i kinda wish they just kept Cyber Orange around

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1