• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
When dealers were trying to stick me with invoice and or x plan on my build invoice showed as $41400 and Xplan as $41560.

Either way the administration fee makes x plan not worth it to me.
Yep, but for some people the $100 limit on documentation fee makes it more than worth it as it can go as high as $600 without the limit.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Its to late to order a 17, they are taking orders for 18s but the factory is currently shut down until the inventory of 17s is reduced.
Yes, I'm planning to order a 2018. I prefer the digital dash.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 , 2012 Boss 302
Ford dealers can beat the hell out of the Xplan like an extra $3500 on a loaded GT premium. Even the Zplan

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Where can current X-Plan incentive offers be found? I've searched everywhere including fordpartner.com and cannot find any.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Read all of the info in the following post:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8243

It will get you there; good luck.
You mean the first post or the entire thread? The first post doesn't mention where to finf current x-plan incentives. I keep hearing there is $1250 in x-plan specific incentives currently available, $500 of which expires on 10/2/17. I actually found that one - X-Plan Partner Plus Offer Program - 36026. But I can't find any info on the other $750 offer.

Last edited:

jimspang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Convertible-Ruby Red
Sounds like you have new information that wasn't available when I ordered. I got the X-Plan discount. The sales guy did say that I would also get all incentives "offered at the time my car arrived".

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
You mean the first post or the entire thread? The first post doesn't mention where to finf current x-plan incentives. I keep hearing there is $1250 in x-plan specific incentives currently available, $500 of which expires on 10/2/17. I actually found that one - X-Plan Partner Plus Offer Program - 36026. But I can't find any info on the other $750 offer.
When you log into the X-plan site it shows you the current X-plan specific incentives and when you click through it to the Ford web site you can build your specific car with X plan pricing and all the applicable incentives in your zip code.

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Where can current X-Plan incentive offers be found? I've searched everywhere including fordpartner.com and cannot find any.
2018 xplan and incentives were posted to fordpartner today.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I'm down to a couple of dealers who are willing to beat X-plan on an order so I'm getting close to putting some money down. Of course one benefit of X-plan is that it prevents some of the shenanigans that dealers like to pull at closing time.

If I order a Mustang based on a promise of under invoice pricing and decide at delivery that they're playing games, can I just say no mas, let's just do this as an X-plan purchase?

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Before signing or giving any money? yeah, of course.
Ask for it in writing.

I made sure the two dealerships promising below xplan pricing to me got the OTD pricing in writing. If they ask for something different, I say no thanks and move on.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Before signing or giving any money? yeah, of course.
Ask for it in writing.

I made sure the two dealerships promising below xplan pricing to me got the OTD pricing in writing. If they ask for something different, I say no thanks and move on.
Yeah, I'm emphasizing that I'm talking OTD price and my plan is to bring it in writing myself. But if I can't find a buyer for my car before delivery a trade-in may throw that out the window so I'd like to have X-plan as a backup.

Also, I'd like to get an order in so I don't want to haggle too much longer. I think the best opportunity for good incentives will likely be to get delivery in January and the clock is ticking.

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Yeah, I'm emphasizing that I'm talking OTD price and my plan is to bring it in writing myself. But if I can't find a buyer for my car before delivery a trade-in may throw that out the window so I'd like to have X-plan as a backup.

Also, I'd like to get an order in so I don't want to haggle too much longer. I think the best opportunity for good incentives will likely be to get delivery in January and the clock is ticking.
I found a dealership that took my order with no $$$ down. Many have said that since it's a mustang, and will sell, they don't need to charge up front. Good thing too, since they're sticking with x-plan, and I found a similar one with the magneride for only $113 more - hell of a deal since the MR is like $1800 more.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
2018 xplan and incentives were posted to fordpartner today.
Logged into the x-plan site today and clicked on view incentives, and this is what it shows... anybody see a problem here? The $500 incentive is being added to the x-plan price instead of subtracted from it?

Then I went to build a mustang, and the $500 incentive is not reflected in the price of the car?

What gives?
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang incentives
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang Build & Price
Sponsored