• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Just went online to check the current pricing on a 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium and from January to now there is a price increase of $ 5,500.00
WTF? ... that's a huge jump in MSRP.
Sponsored

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Just went online to check the current pricing on a 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium and from January to now there is a price increase of $ 5,500.00

Can we say Ford is jacking up the prices ahead before announcing the 2018 Ford Mustang GT options and prices? :mad:

I can't believe they are doing this. :(
You must have been looking at something wrong. I just priced an Ecoboost Premium just like the one I purchased January 15 and the MSRP was only $800 more than it was in 15. I had also considered a base GT back then too and that price has only increased about $800 too.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
X-Plan Pricing Spreadsheet Jpeg

Put this together today, any members that see any errors just let me know.
I think I nailed this down for anyone looking to purchase a new Ford with the
X-Plan. - Enjoy ;)
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang X-Plan

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
Hey guys, I'm absolutly new to this and I want to buy a 2017 Mustang soon. So far I understand that the X-Plan is the what Ford employees get if they want to buy a car, so if I sign up for this Mustang Club of America I get the X-Plan pricing like I am an ford employee?
So I can sign up for $50 a year to the MCA and have to wait 60 days to get that benefit? Did I get it right so far?

How much would I save on a 2017 Mustang GT base model?

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Not quite correct. X-Plan is for Ford partners. Employees get a different mostly better pricing plan. However X-Plan is a very good no hassle deal in most cases.

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
Hey guys, just went to 2 different dealerships today and ask for a base GT, one quoted me $29500 for a manual GT, went to another dealership afterwards and he quoted $35,900. Showed him the offer from the other dealership and the sales guy looked shocked about the price and slowly went down with the price, he still said $33000 and called his manager over, he said that they can't beat $29500 because they buy the car from Ford for $32000 hahaha. They said that the other dealer just want to bait me, after 10 minutes of beating around the bush he offered $29900... Is that a good price? Would I get even more off that with x-plan?

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Am I wasting my time going for the X-plan if I'm ordering a 2018 GT350?

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Not sure if I can ask this question here, but I am unable to get in contact with SVTOA regarding their membership and need to know if they still include X Plan as part of it.

I am in a tight bind, in special ordering a GT Premium by Tuesday and want to use X Plan on it. I do not want to sign up, only to find out that isn't part of the benefits. I would really appreciate if anyone would answer this question for me.

Does anyone know of any other methods, of gaining access to X Plan? The last relative (maternal uncle) that worked for Ford, died 5 years ago and left there in the early 2000s, so I wouldn't really benefit from any discounts on that end.

GTU4EAH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Not sure if I can ask this question here, but I am unable to get in contact with SVTOA regarding their membership and need to know if they still include X Plan as part of it.

I am in a tight bind, in special ordering a GT Premium by Tuesday and want to use X Plan on it. I do not want to sign up, only to find out that isn't part of the benefits. I would really appreciate if anyone would answer this question for me.

Does anyone know of any other methods, of gaining access to X Plan? The last relative (maternal uncle) that worked for Ford, died 5 years ago and left there in the early 2000s, so I wouldn't really benefit from any discounts on that end.
Members of the Mustang Club of America are eligible for X Plan discounts :thumbsup:

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
After I signed up at Mustang Club of America, I was given a disclaimer that I wouldn't get my X-Plan info and etc from MCA until 2-3 weeks. Hopefully that isn't problematic for me, due to ordering dates for the MY2017 Mustang ending June 30. There must be some way to utilize X-Plan, upon taking delivery in August or so.
Sponsored