• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
It’s up to you, do you want to get one of the first built with a low serial number or do you want to wait six months after the come out to get one? Heck, depending on the dealer you may have to wait to 2016."

Sorry for typing...iphone
Wait till 2016...bahahaha
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Uhm... Anyone know if there are AXZ plans available for us poor schmucks over in Europe? With taxes being the way they are I could gladly save a few thousand $ om the base vehicle :)

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
How to qualify for X-Plan?

Hey guys, I've been trying to find this answer on other x-plan threads, but I'm not getting too far. I'm being told on other forums that it's possible for pretty much anyone to become an x-plan member... it just takes a few minutes and $50. How is that possible? Don't you need to be an employee or family member of one?

I have my S550 GT specced out in premium flavor with the options I'm interested in, and the MSRP's pegged at a solid $44,515. I'd love to get an order in earlier and not have to wait for the buzz to die down just so I can get some haggle room in.

Thank you!

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
There are some companies that offer it to their employees at no cost. Or you can join MCA [for a small fee] and you can get x-plan pricing.

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I think FORD employees get A (?) plan pricing. I think that's what it is called anyways.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
5 minutes join the MCA and generate your pin at the Ford Partner site. I got my MCA card in the mail last week. Well worth the $50 for a legit X-Plan. Also you should also utilize the build and price on Fords website and do the find it for me, or request a brochure on any current Ford models. They will email you a $750 private cash offer in your name which can be used on any Ford model at any dealer and with X-Plan.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
My understanding is the membership has to be good for over 60 days, IE your card needs to expire 60 days from today. You can get a pin and as long as you hold a valid MCA card that does not expire with in 60 days you are good to go.

Scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Infiniti G37
You do not have to wait 60 days, just show dealer your membership docs. You can buy today!!!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach1 Premium HP & 2001 F150 4x4 Prerunner
Yeah, my employer runs Ford's wind tunnels, I'm a stockholder and MCA member. Wish I could combine them all for added savings. :) Heck, my wife's company is on the list too.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Also you should also utilize the build and price on Fords website and do the find it for me, or request a brochure on any current Ford models. They will email you a $750 private cash offer in your name which can be used on any Ford model at any dealer and with X-Plan.
Do we assume that $750 private cash offer will be available on the new 2015's? I assume it would be?

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
I just called my dealer about me s550, he told me specialty cars aren't eligible - at this particular dealer, anyway.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I just called my dealer about me s550, he told me specialty cars aren't eligible - at this particular dealer, anyway.
It's not a specialty car, unless you are looking at the 50th LE
Sponsored