• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Then I went to build a mustang, and the $500 incentive is not reflected in the price of the car?

What gives?
To get Build & Price to show the incentive you have to open the payment tool and enter your own finance rate instead of using their special interest rate offers since they're exclusive.
Sponsored

matjam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (yet)
Here in norcal, The best I was able to get right now was $48,500 for a fully loaded GT Premium in Ruby Red with a manual transmission.

Items of note:

$378 Ruby Red (because apparently the tinted clear coat is bad from the factory and I want to spend the next 3 years in warranty hell with Ford)
$2,109 401A - Premium Plus Package (gotta get that star trek dashboard)
$378 Enhanced Security Package (part of the active anti-theft package)
$3,830 GT Performance Package (I would have skipped this if I could have had MagneRide without it)
$1,625 MagneRide™ Damping System (MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK)
$858 Active Valve Performance Exhaust (vroom vroom!)
$1,433 Safe & Smart Package (Who doesn't want to be safe and smart?!)
$858 Premium AM/FM Stereo with Single CD and HD Radio™ (it's a part of the premium shaker audio package)

X-Plan quote was $49,324 for that car in the ford website. That's less taxes and registration.

I get $500 off that, or if on delivery there is a better rebate, I'll get that instead.

Placed the order a couple of weeks ago.

I'm pretty excited.

I found a decentstrategy was to go to 4 different dealers in my area, NOT give them an X-Plan PIN, and just say, hey, can you do better than X-Plan? And start playing them off each other.

I kept doing that until they all started crying uncle. [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]_dhjmSp30jc[/MEDIA]"]"Hey! I got five kids to feed!"[/ame]

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
According to Ford's website, the $500 Veteran discount can't be used with X-plan.

https://www.fordspecialoffer.com/military/
Not sure if anyone responded to this, but as of 4 January 2017, Military discount IS eligible in addition to XPlan pricing. Per Ford's FAQ document, current 4 January 2017:
Q) Is the Military Appreciation Program compatible with A/X/Z/D Plan Sales?
A)Yes, Military Program is now compatible with all A/X/Z/D Plan Sales

:ford:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Ford dealers can beat the hell out of the Xplan like an extra $3500 on a loaded GT premium. Even the Zplan
When you say that, are you referring to ordering a new car, or cars already on the lot?

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
50k for a Mustang GT, great.

Feels like I'm in an episode of "The Twilight Zone" ...

rcbarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
That one pictured is the 2017. Pretty sure the 2018 is 800hp for $43k

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
You can work a deal better than these plans. There are several dealers around the country that severely discount the cars if you have a trade in. I got $5000 off $27K sticker for my V6. That's a HUGE discount. And I got the same sorry trade in value I would have got anywhere else on my trade. Gotta work phones and internet, don't go in there where they have you. In the end, I didn't even have to travel. My wife got a local dealer to match the deal. AND she got them to throw in the spare tire and window tint.

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
You can work a deal better than these plans. There are several dealers around the country that severely discount the cars if you have a trade in.
I'm not sure if you can beat A/Z plan (3% UNDER invoice) and include all applicable invoice. X-Plan is great if you don't like to negotiate but it's over invoice.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 , 2006 Shelby GT-H.
My dealer said he could beat the xplan by $3K without the Ford rebates which is another $2500. So he used the Xplan to help me with the doc fee. When it was all done I had $7800 off msrp + the doc fee of $100. Which saved me another $499. He had to raise my trade in by $3K to use the Xplan numbers. Either way the difference between the new car and my trade were the same. Cool dealer that I use all the time. He even ordered a Shelby GT 350 @ MSRP when they first came out in 2015.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I thinks koons base price is cheaper than z plan but when you add in their 900 destination charge and 500 doc fee, it adds up to just a little more.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
My dealer said he could beat the xplan by $3K without the Ford rebates which is another $2500. So he used the Xplan to help me with the doc fee. When it was all done I had $7800 off msrp + the doc fee of $100. Which saved me another $499. He had to raise my trade in by $3K to use the Xplan numbers. Either way the difference between the new car and my trade were the same. Cool dealer that I use all the time. He even ordered a Shelby GT 350 @ MSRP when they first came out in 2015.
Got any more details on that? It'd be great to know for when I order my 2020/1 if the new model does end up coming out then. If it means saving an extra $1000, I'd make the road trip to Atlanta and visit family on the way back down.

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Anyone know where I can find a/z plan pricing for 18 gt, base auto?
Sure, just log into the myfordbenefits website and pull up A-plan pricing since you work for Ford corporate. That's what I did when I ordered mine :thumbsup:
Sponsored