• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will FMC reply to this

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Good evening, I see you commenting back to people that have had a positive experience with their new Mustang. Well, let me tell you how mine has been…..
I was very excited to pick up my new Premium GT with Performance Pack. I asked the dealer to not do any detailing to it as I had it scheduled to go in for ceramic coating and PPF. I went to dealership September 7 to pick it up I could see it sitting on the lot, it looked amazing. As the salesman was putting the tag on the car my wife and I looked the car over, that’s when disappointment set in. To both of our dismay the car had damage, chips/scratches on driver door, driver mirror, front bumper, driver fender, passenger fender, passenger rear quarter panel, rear bumper and the roof, the front splitter also had damage from where it dragged during unloading. We pointed all spots out to salesman and in turn he went in to relay the information to his sales manager. We took photos of all areas and he told me they would be in touch to schedule it for repairs. The following Tuesday, September 12, I had to go back to dealership as I had not heard anything from them. Salesman went to get another sales manager, he said he would call me with scheduling. I got a call later that day saying I could bring the car in September 18 and they would send it to a body shop they own for the repairs. The car arrived back at the dealership two weeks later September 29, upon inspection the work that was done was satisfactory but now there were several other areas that had scratches that weren’t there before. These were pointed out to salesman and sales manager. At this point I’m not happy at all. So now it’s going back to another body shop to fix these areas. This is not acceptable for a special order brand new car. All I’m asking for is quality work to be done and all I get is grief, excuses and the blame game. I have a meeting Tuesday morning October 3 with the store manager to hopefully get some satisfaction. If you want more details about my nightmare scenario PM me and I will give you my phone number and a more detailed account of the treatment we have received from this dealer.
Revision: As promised my dealer did order my replacement car. I got the order confirmation from Ford and a build date of 12/04. It will be the same build with different interior this time. I’m pretty stoked about it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Good evening, I see you commenting back to people that have had a positive experience with their new Mustang. Well, let me tell you how mine has been…..
I was very excited to pick up my new Premium GT with Performance Pack. I asked the dealer to not do any detailing to it as I had it scheduled to go in for ceramic coating and PPF. I went to dealership September 7 to pick it up I could see it sitting on the lot, it looked amazing. As the salesman was putting the tag on the car my wife and I looked the car over, that’s when disappointment set in. To both of our dismay the car had damage, chips/scratches on driver door, driver mirror, front bumper, driver fender, passenger fender, passenger rear quarter panel, rear bumper and the roof, the front splitter also had damage from where it dragged during unloading. We pointed all spots out to salesman and in turn he went in to relay the information to his sales manager. We took photos of all areas and he told me they would be in touch to schedule it for repairs. The following Tuesday, September 12, I had to go back to dealership as I had not heard anything from them. Salesman went to get another sales manager, he said he would call me with scheduling. I got a call later that day saying I could bring the car in September 18 and they would send it to a body shop they own for the repairs. The car arrived back at the dealership two weeks later September 29, upon inspection the work that was done was satisfactory but now there were several other areas that had scratches that weren’t there before. These were pointed out to salesman and sales manager. At this point I’m not happy at all. So now it’s going back to another body shop to fix these areas. This is not acceptable for a special order brand new car. All I’m asking for is quality work to be done and all I get is grief, excuses and the blame game. I have a meeting Tuesday morning October 3 with the store manager to hopefully get some satisfaction. If you want more details about my nightmare scenario PM me and I will give you my phone number and a more detailed account of the treatment we have received from this dealer.
Hey guys, an update on my situation…. I picked up my replacement car 1/15. I’m very happy with it. Only found one small ding, they’re going to use a PDR guy to fix it. Other than that the car is beautiful and I’m glad to have finally got it. When I gave the other car back to them it had 4564 miles on it. They didn’t say anything about it. I kept my same payoff and APR. So in the long run everything worked out, the dealer did exactly what they said they would do. The carmine red interior is super nice and they actually used black lug nuts this time instead of the chrome. All in all it was worth the wait.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Hey guys, an update on my situation…. I picked up my replacement car 1/15. I’m very happy with it. Only found one small ding, they’re going to use a PDR guy to fix it. Other than that the car is beautiful and I’m glad to have finally got it. When I gave the other car back to them it had 4564 miles on it. They didn’t say anything about it. I kept my same payoff and APR. So in the long run everything worked out, the dealer did exactly what they said they would do. The carmine red interior is super nice and they actually used black lug nuts this time instead of the chrome. All in all it was worth the wait.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Now you just need those floor mats with the red stitching instead of blue. :)