• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
As a UK motoring journalist, he should have done a bit of homework before his final summary? Ecoboost? Ford UK dropped the Ecoboost in 2019 due to poor sales (10% EB, 90% V8)....and the last of the S550s were for sale for well over £50k, so no way the S650 is below that.
Agreed. Seems most of the influencers/professional reviewers did little homework to get their video out in a hurry. They all had mistakes of one kind or another.
Sponsored

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Lol. I'm with @Decio. I know it was a joke for this review, but I refuse all stickers, plate frames, etc. Dealers have always been nice enough to remove them without complaint when I've asked.
I haven't even got my car yet but i've already got stickers / a front and rear plate / a shift knob/ shift knob cover/ a jdm style metal hanger, all anime themed ready to go LMAOOO

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
If you want to cover your GT in stickers, knock yourself out. Not my car - doesn't even have the dealer's sticker or license plate frame. A sticker on the heat extractor and under the hood? C'mon man.
My husband ABSOLUTELY hates stickers too and front license plate holders too, as we don’t need them here

Last edited:

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Oh cock, where was Clarkson? :wink:
Sponsored