• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
As a UK motoring journalist, he should have done a bit of homework before his final summary? Ecoboost? Ford UK dropped the Ecoboost in 2019 due to poor sales (10% EB, 90% V8)....and the last of the S550s were for sale for well over ÂŁ50k, so no way the S650 is below that.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
If you want to cover your GT in stickers, knock yourself out. Not my car - doesn't even have the dealer's sticker or license plate frame. A sticker on the heat extractor and under the hood? C'mon man.

Er, it was a pun........Hawaii "5.0" stickers :)

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I was disappointed when the dude started talking and even more disappointed when they started with the stickers???
Embarrassing to use the Top Gear name and deliver this vid

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
As a UK motoring journalist, he should have done a bit of homework before his final summary? Ecoboost? Ford UK dropped the Ecoboost in 2019 due to poor sales (10% EB, 90% V8)....and the last of the S550s were for sale for well over ÂŁ50k, so no way the S650 is below that.
not to be that guy! But Top Gear has lost it in my opinion apart from when Harris(if he does any work with them any longer ) shows his face!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
not to be that guy! But Top Gear has lost it in my opinion apart from when Harris(if he does any work with them any longer ) shows his face!
Absolutely. I haven't watched the TV series in years, but do watch the occasional YouTube video, such as this one if its a particular car that interests me.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
If you want to cover your GT in stickers, knock yourself out. Not my car - doesn't even have the dealer's sticker or license plate frame. A sticker on the heat extractor and under the hood? C'mon man.
And you know the Top Gear guys thought the same thing about the stickers!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I agree Top Gear has lost alot. When Jeremy, James, and Richard left I stopped watching it religiously. I do enjoy Chris Harris, and that is the only reason I will watch it anymore, But I do not record it or watch every episode. Their videography is still good.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Stickies are dope man. Mine will 100% have anime peakers

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Agreed, although I don’t care about license plate as I would replace it with a aftermarket one anyway.
Sponsored