• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel Spacers!!

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
you added those or the dealer put them on? Cause those aren’t an OEM option from Ford on the S650.
I bought the car brand new with 11 miles and the Goodyear F1's were on the car. I didn’t special order the car and I highly doubt the dealer put them on. All 4 corners 265/35/20.
Sponsored

Last edited:

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I bought the car brand new with 11 miles and the Goodyear F1's were on the car. I didn’t special order the car and I highly doubt the dealer put them on. All 4 corners 265/35/20.
they actually are an option but on Premium. Not on base. That’s interesting. But makes sense on why i haven’t seen them much.

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Correct, my GT has the Premium package.

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I asked about spacers but haven’t gotten any feedback so I figured I’d ask on this thread. I’ll be putting Steeda progressive lowering springs on and I’d like to put spacers. What is the best? 25mm? If I use the 20mm will the stud have to be cut? I have stock tires. Thanks!!

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
I asked about spacers but haven’t gotten any feedback so I figured I’d ask on this thread. I’ll be putting Steeda progressive lowering springs on and I’d like to put spacers. What is the best? 25mm? If I use the 20mm will the stud have to be cut? I have stock tires. Thanks!!
I used the Steeda 20mm spacers and didn't have to cut the studs.

OP
OP

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
based on what i know of spacers, as long as they are hubcentric, most of them behave the same. I am not sure what technology can go on to a piece of metal, to give it anymore type of credibility or stability or make it safer, but as long as they don't wobble, and they are made of strong material to last, i don't see the issue..

the one's i have used have been by any brand as long as hub centric and made of strong resistance material which all of them boast.. at the end, it seems more like preference.. most like and trust steeda..

Doug

Woobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hello, been looking for a definitive answer and have yet to find one. I originally bought 20mm spacers for the rear and 1" spacers for the front, as I saw it recommended somewhere. I had the wheels off to fix the front inner wheel well opening issue and measured the studs to see if 20mm and 1" spacers would sit flush. I have a GT Premium with PP so it has the stock 19” x 9” (F) 19” x 9.5” (R) Black Painted Aluminum Wheels. I did not think there was enough notched space behind these particular wheels to accommodate the length of the studs when putting on the 20mm spacer set. The 1" spacers looked like they would just barely fit without having to cut the studs so I kept the 1" spacer set. Before I order another 1" set and put 1" on all four, can anyone confirm that 1" spacers WILL fit flush for a GT Premium with PP that has the 19” x 9” (F) 19” x 9.5” (R) Black Painted Aluminum Wheels?

I'd appreciate any information you could offer. Thanks.

Woobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Found a video stating the 1" spacers do fit the stock PP wheels...and they did. Here are some pics in case anyone wants to see what they look like before doing it. Wanted 20mm on the rear but they would not work on my wheels so I went with 1" all around and I am pleased with the look at the moment.
Front Before:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! Before Front.JPG

Front After:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! After Front.JPG

Rear Before:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! Before Rear.JPG

Rear After:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! After Rear.JPG

Before Back View:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! Before Back View.JPG

After Back View:
S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! After Back View.JPG

Last edited:

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can confirm the Steeda 20mm spacers will not fit my GT with the Performance Pack, you would have to cut about a 1/4" off the studs to get them to fit.

The Steeda 25mm/1" work perfectly.

dirtgnome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I can confirm the Steeda 20mm spacers will not fit my GT with the Performance Pack, you would have to cut about a 1/4" off the studs to get them to fit.

The Steeda 25mm/1" work perfectly.
Does the Steeda 20mm not fit BOTH front and rear? I'm asking cuz I read it'll fit the fronts that are 9 inch wide, but it will not fit the 9.5 rears.
Sponsored