• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel Spacers!!

OP
OP

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Currently CJPony is selling these along with the 1.5 inch saying that they work on the 2024's.. but nothing states anywhere if by having the wheel stick further out instead of being flushed like the prior pics (which look awesome) would cause a problem.. someone stated on here that your rear tires don't flex enough to worry about it, but when you see the vehicle with the tires that far out, it sure looks like it can cause a problem.. looks like it has no leeway or gap enough to stop it from rubbing..

On my 2019, i noticed some black on the frame when i had the 1.5 inch on, but wasn't sure if it was a tire mark or if it was something else from the street.. this is the biggest dilemma.. imagine your wheels poking out farther in the rear than flush, at least 1/2 inch more.. the look is amazing but you don't want to ruin your vehicle for this.. i think i am actually gonna stick with the 1 inch, though i already own the 1.5 inch for the rear.. was only trying to see about reusing what i currently had. but i haven't gotten a straight answer from anyone that would know. too soon to tell i guess..

Doug
Sponsored

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
I like the look if 20mm. Just wish I could use spacers with Magnaride…

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Currently CJPony is selling these along with the 1.5 inch saying that they work on the 2024's.. but nothing states anywhere if by having the wheel stick further out instead of being flushed like the prior pics (which look awesome) would cause a problem.. someone stated on here that your rear tires don't flex enough to worry about it, but when you see the vehicle with the tires that far out, it sure looks like it can cause a problem.. looks like it has no leeway or gap enough to stop it from rubbing..

On my 2019, i noticed some black on the frame when i had the 1.5 inch on, but wasn't sure if it was a tire mark or if it was something else from the street.. this is the biggest dilemma.. imagine your wheels poking out farther in the rear than flush, at least 1/2 inch more.. the look is amazing but you don't want to ruin your vehicle for this.. i think i am actually gonna stick with the 1 inch, though i already own the 1.5 inch for the rear.. was only trying to see about reusing what i currently had. but i haven't gotten a straight answer from anyone that would know. too soon to tell i guess..

Doug
With my 1" there's still some slight poke. Mostly the "bulge" of the tire. Tried to take a better pic of the rear wheel.

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 1000011865-01

OP
OP

dnetbandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
yeah, that looks really good.. thank you.. that slight bulge outward doesnt do any type of damage because when the car dips, it doesnt hit the top of the wheel.. so that seems to be the sweet spot..

pic looks really good.. congrats...

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Just got my GT back from getting Steeda progressive springs (and front camber plates) installed. Definitely think the 1" spacers work all around for the stock wheels for now, until more aftermarket bronze wheels open up for mustangs in the next year. Super happy for now.

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 20231022_175400

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 20231022_175415

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 20231022_175437

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 20231022_175453

S650 Mustang Wheel Spacers!! 20231022_175507

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Just got my GT back from getting Steeda progressive springs (and front camber plates) installed. Definitely think the 1" spacers work all around for the stock wheels for now, until more aftermarket bronze wheels open up for mustangs in the next year. Super happy for now.

20231022_175400.jpg

20231022_175415.jpg

20231022_175437.jpg

20231022_175453.jpg

20231022_175507.jpg
get an alignment yet? Curious how much camber they can safely put in the rear to maybe tuck that rear a tad.

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
get an alignment yet? Curious how much camber they can safely put in the rear to maybe tuck that rear a tad.
No, just picked it up late today. Guy who installed springs and camber plates did good initial setup. I'll try to take it this week. But that's where I've been asking what specs people have been using for this kind of setup.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I did not cut anything. Bolted right up and smooth as before they were installed.

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_0922.jpeg

IMG_0923.jpeg
Those the Performance Pack wheels in Silver? If so I had those on my 16 Ingot Silver GT PP and loved the look. Didn’t see many with the Silver PP wheels. Also the 20mm look great. Wish I’d have gone that route honestly lol

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Those the Performance Pack wheels in Silver? If so I had those on my 16 Ingot Silver GT PP and loved the look. Didn’t see many with the Silver PP wheels. Also the 20mm look great. Wish I’d have gone that route honestly lol
They sure look like the S550 PP wheels but they’re 20 inch. I honestly bought this car over a Black PP w/the bronze package and a Vapor Blue DH w/o the handling package because I really like the 20” wheels with the red painted Brembo upgrade. I am 50 and really starting to appreciate the more subtle color/wheel combos. I had a ‘19 Bullitt and really enjoyed the low key way that car looked. My days of the more “sporty” colors and wings/splitters etc. are pretty much over.

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Forgot to add that the 20” wheels on my car came with the Goodyear F1 Assymetric All-Seasons. I don’t want to put the car into storage over the winter because we have plenty of sunny days in the 40’s and their grip in the wet and cold is on par with the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. The summer tires on the PP or DH were something I really didn’t want as I have no desire to spend another $2-3k on a winter tire set-up for a weekend car.

GTPony24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang by convertible
Thanks for all this information. I just found out about wheel spacers and was thinking about putting them on my 24’. I’m embarrassed to ask but what is magneride? I have the 2024 GT convertible with performance package. Will the Steeda 20-25mm work on my setup?

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Forgot to add that the 20” wheels on my car came with the Goodyear F1 Assymetric All-Seasons. I don’t want to put the car into storage over the winter because we have plenty of sunny days in the 40’s and their grip in the wet and cold is on par with the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. The summer tires on the PP or DH were something I really didn’t want as I have no desire to spend another $2-3k on a winter tire set-up for a weekend car.
you added those or the dealer put them on? Cause those aren’t an OEM option from Ford on the S650.