• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
S650 Mustang [Updated with covered S650 Mustang pics!] Ford Announces "The Stampede" -- Debut of 7th Gen Mustang Open to Mustang Owners 135978FA-3218-4954-98C4-7FACD18C8163

S650 Mustang [Updated with covered S650 Mustang pics!] Ford Announces "The Stampede" -- Debut of 7th Gen Mustang Open to Mustang Owners 1662564380003

JOIN THE STAMPEDE: FORD ANNOUNCES THE GLOBAL DEBUT OF THE ALL-NEW, SEVENTH-GENERATION MUSTANG IN DETROIT ON SEPT. 14

S650 Mustang [Updated with covered S650 Mustang pics!] Ford Announces "The Stampede" -- Debut of 7th Gen Mustang Open to Mustang Owners 1662564380003

AUG 19, 2022 | DEARBORN, MICH.

• Ford will welcome Ford Mustang owners, fans, media and its employees to The Stampede – the global debut of the all-new, seventh-generation Ford Mustang taking place at the Detroit Auto Show on Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. EDT
  • Mustang owners can register to participate in The Stampede with their cars as part of a cross-country trip ahead of the reveal or in a parade of Mustangs from Ford World Headquarters to the debut event at Detroit’s Hart Plaza
  • Ford will broadcast The Stampede live on its social channels, sharing the debut event’s excitement plus highlighting owners roaring their engines, flexing their head-turning customization and sharing their passion for the world’s all-time best-selling sports car
DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 19, 2022 – For more than 58 years, Mustang has stood for exhilarating freedom, and now it’s time to welcome the next generation of Mustang. Ford invites Mustang owners and fans to participate in the countdown to The Stampede, the all-new Mustang global debut event on Sept. 14 as part of the Detroit Auto Show activities.

With the backdrop of the Motor City, and thousands of invited Mustang faithful, Ford employees and global media in attendance, The Stampede kicks off the next chapter of the Mustang story.

“Mustang is the world’s best-selling sports car because there’s one for everyone – from an EcoBoost convertible to 5-liter V8 GT fastback coupe,” said Jim Farley, president and chief executive officer, Ford Motor Company. “Now it’s time to for a new stampede of owners, fans and employees to welcome the next chapter in Mustang’s legacy – the seventh-generation, which will be our best yet.”

The Stampede: Mustang’s global debut and celebration event

At the very starting point of where Woodward Avenue, America’s first paved road begins, Ford invites Mustang fans around the world to descend on Hart Plaza for the debut of the all-new, seventh-generation Mustang taking place on Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. EDT.

“When we conceived the idea of an indoor-outdoor Detroit Auto Show, The Stampede was the kind of event we hoped and believed was possible,” said Rod Alberts, executive director, Detroit Auto Show. “We are proud to support Ford with what will be an absolutely iconic milestone, celebrating the heritage and future of the Mustang, as well as the global mobility industry, right here in Detroit.”

For Mustang fans who will not be in Detroit, The Stampede will be broadcast live on social channels, including Ford YouTube and the Ford Mustang Facebook page.

The Drive Home to The Stampede

Ahead of The Stampede, Ford is collaborating with America’s Automotive Trust and the Detroit Auto Show on a cross-country adventure with all six generations of Mustang called The Drive Home. Ford is expanding this annual road trip to the Detroit Auto Show by inviting and encouraging all Mustang owners and enthusiasts to join in on The Drive Home to The Stampede.

Kicking off on Sept. 6 at LeMay – America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, Wash. – The Drive Home to The Stampede will cross nine states, plus more than a dozen stops. The final leg of this celebratory journey will see owners gather at Ford World Headquarters on Sept. 14 ahead of the reveal to parade together to The Stampede reveal event.

Mustang Owners Can Register Now

Mustang owners interested in joining the Drive Home or attending The Stampede debut event in Hart Plaza can find more details and registration here: http://mustangstampededetroit.com/

“We are honored to partner with Ford for The Stampede, rallying Mustang enthusiasts across America to promote the reveal of the all-new Mustang,” said David Madeira, vice chairman of America’s Automotive Trust. “Our annual, cross-country road trip, The Drive Home, is a partnership with the Detroit Auto Show created specifically to celebrate America’s love affair with the automobile. And The Stampede, celebrating the iconic Mustang, epitomizes what The Drive Home to Detroit is all about.”

Entering its seventh year, The Drive Home is an annual cross-country road trip that celebrates America’s motoring legacy throughout the country in the days leading up to the Detroit Auto Show.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The reveal works out to be 1am on Thursday 15th here in the UK..............and I'm not going to miss it! So, I'm booking a couple of day's leave as I'm at the Goodwood Revival on the Friday.......although I'd much rather be in Detroit for the reveal!

:)

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Maybe you could make your way to The Longhorn for a Chocolate Stampede!
S650 Mustang [Updated with covered S650 Mustang pics!] Ford Announces "The Stampede" -- Debut of 7th Gen Mustang Open to Mustang Owners 1661482449920

And maybe talk them into throwing the YouTube or Facebook Reveal up on the Big Screen!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
What about those on the East Coast? DO we have a Drive Home as well?

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Ugh! Have a meeting now at same time as the reveal. Must be a sign I won't like it.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
In my experience, work has always gotten in the way of good things, whereas I had plenty of time to waste on crap.
yeah, agree. Retired from military reserves in Nov 2019. Got my weekends back after 21 years. then COVID hit! Had my GT500 and no where to go.