• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

These boys coming soon

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
The august delivery dates should be on time
S650 Mustang These boys coming soon IMG_7949
S650 Mustang These boys coming soon IMG_7950.PNG
Sponsored

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I saw that a few days ago. Mine was build on 7-27-23. More hope there than on these threads. :crackup:

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
IMG_7949.jpg
IMG_7950.PNG
IMG_7949.jpg
IMG_7950.PNG
Where did you get that update with the produced date? Mine was scheduled for the week of July 17 then changed to July 21 according to the online tracker. But it is still saying “in production.” Not sure why it is still in production.

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
Where did you get that update with the produced date? Mine was scheduled for the week of July 17 then changed to July 21 according to the online tracker. But it is still saying “in production.” Not sure why it is still in production.
My dad works for ford so its an employee portal. Unfortunately it wouldn't be open to the general public. Most likely until the vehicle is ready to be picked up its gonna say "in production". Try adding your vin into the ford pass app and see if it says activate vehicle. If Activate vehicle pops up it should mean your car is built and sitting on the lot.

Last edited:

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dad works for ford so its an employee portal. Unfortunately it wouldn't be open to the general public. Most likely until the vehicle is ready to be picked up its gonna say "in production". Try adding your vin into the ford pass app and see if it says activate vehicle. If Activate vehicle pops up it should mean your car is built and sitting on the lot.
Management lease vehicles use the same public Ford tracking system which is better than the internal one. We have a vehicle on order too.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

S650 Mustang These boys coming soon 1691191460944

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Won’t even let me enter it. This pops up every time I press “activate vehicle” 🙃
S650 Mustang These boys coming soon IMG_5594

however it’s probably important to note that it recognizes that my account has a 2024 mustang on it. Hmmmmm

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
I saw that a few days ago. Mine was build on 7-27-23. More hope there than on these threads. :crackup:
I wouldn't get too excited just yet. My girlfriend is my salesperson. According to their system my car is supposed to arrive 8/8 but they have 3 others that were supposed to arrive 7/26 that aren't there yet.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Won’t even let me enter it. This pops up every time I press “activate vehicle” 🙃
IMG_5594.png

however it’s probably important to note that it recognizes that my account has a 2024 mustang on it. Hmmmmm
unfortunately this doesn’t mean much I’ve been able to do this since June when my car was built lol. You need the car to be able to active it.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I wouldn't get too excited just yet. My girlfriend is my salesperson. According to their system my car is supposed to arrive 8/8 but they have 3 others that were supposed to arrive 7/26 that aren't there yet.
Wow that sucks to hear that

davanz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 1500, 2019 Ram 1500, 2019 Z06 Corvette,
SRSOM, when did you place your order thru your dealer. I am trying to get an idea of overall time from initial order to shipping/arrival.

Anyone else willing to post original order date and activity so far?

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
SRSOM, when did you place your order thru your dealer. I am trying to get an idea of overall time from initial order to shipping/arrival.

I ordered over 2 months ago and mine hasn't even been scheduled to build yet. I'm not expecting it until spring 2024 at this point. Utterly ridiculous from ford.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
S650 Mustang These boys coming soon -mustang-gt-ecoboost-performance-track-testing-

June 7th. Have not heard any thing . No vin yet

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

No vehicles have been shipped yet. Mine has been built since 5/31
S650 Mustang These boys coming soon 1691261783063

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
“My girlfriend is my salesperson” - In your case I hope the salesperson is really screwing you over on your Mustang. 🤣
Sponsored