• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sync system issues

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I have also noticed that and that my profile is also not saving the settings properly but no systems reboots as of now
I never had a car with all that stuff in it, but I sent one of those profiles for my husband and myself, and I know that the seat going back-and-forth when you unlock the door only works for whatever person you got it set on.
I only had mine when I set it up so when my husband was driving the other day, a lot of things were coming on that I had turned off, so then we realize that we had it set over on his, and had not set it up all the way yet, so I’ll go out there in a little bit and get his taken care of. The one thing I do like about it,of course I turned mine off was to check to make sure nobody was still in the backseat. People that forget they have babies in the backseat need these cars. I’ve never once forgot my kids in the backseat.
Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I had a a "power train malfunction" alert last Friday, then on the next start up "hill start assist not available" and the traction control alerted that it wasn't functioning. But the power train malfunction was gone. After a short drive the hill start and traction control were working fine. On Monday the dealer said there were no codes and couldn't find anything wrong other than the battery was not fully charged. This was after driving it for 75 miles on Saturday.

Now I have issues withe the dash defaulting to the sport screen rather than normal screen, despite the setting showing it is to be set to the current driving mode. It "forgets" that I have the HVAC set to dual control and goes back to single control. This afternoon it was showing a Waze splash screen in the map section and wouldn't go back when I hit "home". The personal profile, despite being set to the normal screen keeps going to the sport screen.

I'm thinking that there may be an issue with the alternator. I drive enough that the battery should be fully charged. I noticed the gauge showed 12 volts while I was driving, going up to 14 at times.

So very similar to the experience of the OP on the dash settings for me.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I had a a "power train malfunction" alert last Friday, then on the next start up "hill start assist not available" and the traction control alerted that it wasn't functioning. But the power train malfunction was gone. After a short drive the hill start and traction control were working fine. On Monday the dealer said there were no codes and couldn't find anything wrong other than the battery was not fully charged. This was after driving it for 75 miles on Saturday.

Now I have issues withe the dash defaulting to the sport screen rather than normal screen, despite the setting showing it is to be set to the current driving mode. It "forgets" that I have the HVAC set to dual control and goes back to single control. This afternoon it was showing a Waze splash screen in the map section and wouldn't go back when I hit "home". The personal profile, despite being set to the normal screen keeps going to the sport screen.

I'm thinking that there may be an issue with the alternator. I drive enough that the battery should be fully charged. I noticed the gauge showed 12 volts while I was driving, going up to 14 at times.

So very similar to the experience of the OP on the dash settings for me.
At times a bad battery will take a charge but not hold a charge.
Sponsored