• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stuff you want Ford to fix in the next software update

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I feel like this is how it was intended to be but it's not showing, they need to fix it in a software update but I don't know if that's possible or if they care enough to.

Edit: Quiet mode remote startup needs to be fixed ASAP so it actually starts in quiet mode, it's pretty much useless for me because quiet mode only works if you start it from inside the car which I almost never do.
Odd indeed as it is so clearly based on the S550 digital dash where the gear shows all the time
Sponsored

CMcA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
1) have 2 favorite/preference buttons: one for Drive favorites which will allow you to go to any combination of steering, brake, shock, exhaust, etc which you prefer and another with Display preferences for the center console you may prefer such as a phone , audio, gps, aux gauge or wallpaper etc view. one touch of a button instead of several screens to set up or restore
2) not lose the aux gauge center console view when you shift into reverse then need to go through all the selections to restore it.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Yup! So for example if I'm coming on to an on ramp, and go to shift down a gear in preparation to slow down, as soon as you reengage the clutch it'll take off to catch back up to the set speed. I think it's actually part of the adaptive cruise control with stop and go. It's just kind of an odd implementation in a manual.
Never heard of this. I bet that caught your attention first time it happened! That is an odd setup. I would think clutch would automatically turn it off. Appreciate the heads-up.

myvaporblue5.0pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium/Vapor Blue/PP/401A
Please fix the cluster theme. I like my screen to show NORMAL but it sporadically changes it to TRACK mode. I can sometimes go 2 days with it staying in NORMAL mode then the next day, out of the blue, it will change to TRACK mode every time I crank the car that day. It is so irritating!!! Is it just me or does this happen to others?

S650 Mustang Stuff you want Ford to fix in the next software update 20240117_070843

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Please fix the cluster theme. I like my screen to show NORMAL but it sporadically changes it to TRACK mode. I can sometimes go 2 days with it staying in NORMAL mode then the next day, out of the blue, it will change to TRACK mode every time I crank the car that day. It is so irritating!!! Is it just me or does this happen to others?

20240117_070843.jpg
Somebody is taking your car for a spin at night.

myvaporblue5.0pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium/Vapor Blue/PP/401A
If so, I would be woke in the night when it cranks up. LOL. We recently had Pypes catback exhaust installed since my car came with non-active exhaust.

The Wizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Mustang; 16 F-150
I prefer 24-hour clock display. So I change the setting to that but then a day or two later it's back to 12-hour.

Two buttons on left side of steering wheel: adaptive Cruise Control and regular Cruise Control. Regular doesn't work properly if you selected adaptive as your preference on the setup screen...

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I prefer 24-hour clock display. So I change the setting to that but then a day or two later it's back to 12-hour.

Two buttons on left side of steering wheel: adaptive Cruise Control and regular Cruise Control. Regular doesn't work properly if you selected adaptive as your preference on the setup screen...
I don't think you get the choice on the buttons. You get the choice of standard, adaptive, intelligent (if fitted) in the screen and then the buttons work as selected on the screen. You can't have two 'types' of CC at the same time.
Sponsored