• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

State's highway patrol adds 2024 Ford Mustangs to fleet

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Nice! Saw an article a couple of weeks ago that Georgia State Patrol did the same. Also, KSP:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a46147499/ford-mustang-gt-enters-police-service-kentucky/
The last thing GSP needs is a Mustang. My wife watched a GSP Charger lose control, spin 360 and wreck with an uninvolved citizen's vehicle in Athens. I don't think most law enforcement needs this kind of power or performance when in pursuit. Let them have their Chargers and Durangos. Leave the muscle to the enthusiast.
Sponsored

OP
OP
roadpilot

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
The last thing GSP needs is a Mustang. My wife watched a GSP Charger lose control, spin 360 and wreck with an uninvolved citizen's vehicle in Athens. I don't think most law enforcement needs this kind of power or performance when in pursuit. Let them have their Chargers and Durangos. Leave the muscle to the enthusiast.
While nobody is perfect, I can assure you that anyone who has completed a competently run police academy is far more prepared to operate motor vehicles than your average "enthusiast".