• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 front end seems to float at highway speeds.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Both actually, my biggest "complaint" about the S650 is the steering and how light it feels, my S550 feels nice and stiff and it's as if you can feel the road. ALso, the front feels as though it's not on the ground and I have to physically move the whee to keep it in the lane.
That is your, blind spot information system.
My 2020 F150 limited has land keeper, and if you don’t stay within the lines, it will yank the steering wheel and put you in the lines, even on Curvy roads.
There is a button where it can be turned off.
I believe the 2024 Mustang is able to turn it off.
Like the option. Especially on some of the Colorado Mountain roads.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DukeCLR

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
My 2020 F150 limited has land keeper, and if you don’t stay within the lines, it will yank the steering wheel and put you in the lines, even on Curvy roads.
I disabled the system with the button on the steering wheel. I need see if I can get the warnings and nudges without the lane keeping system. My 2023 F 150 has the same thing but I'm able to turn off the auto steering and still get lane warning in case I wander off.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
No floating feeling here up to 130. It’s very responsive and I enjoy it.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I disabled the system with the button on the steering wheel. I need see if I can get the warnings and nudges without the lane keeping system. My 2023 F 150 has the same thing but I'm able to turn off the auto steering and still get lane warning in case I wander off.
It's under driver assistance. You can adjust the sensitivity as well as just have it alert you instead of actually adjusting the steering/vehicle.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Have had mine pinned to the governor a few times now when I visit Mexico, and I don't feel floaty. Doing the steeda progressives also helped give some "feeling" to the car, not that I didn't like it prior because I loved it stock as well, but now it's even better.

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Do you by any chance have the lane keep enabled?
Sponsored