• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Launch date for 2024 Mustangs?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Funny, I was the first one in the dealership to place the order. I was there 15 minutes before the order banks opened and they had to wait till 3:58 to put the order in, not sure if this makes a difference my priority is 19... sounds like luck of the draw.. no biggie
It's definitely some sort of luck of the draw, there were 9 orders ahead of me and I was one of the first 3 to get a build date for retail orders.

Edit to say my priority code was 19
Sponsored

Last edited:

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
It's definitely some sort of luck of the draw, there were 9 orders ahead of me and I was one of the first 3 to get a build date for retail orders.
There are a lot of variables like options you selected vs parts availability. Then I think Ford also does a bit of a round robin thru all of the dealers to make sure everyone gets something.

When your dealer was picked you may have had the better options selected vs parts availability and/or you had a better priority number within your dealers orders

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
What state are you located in? My order went in on 3/27 and I got nothing...
Contact your dealer. I bet they received your build date and vin. I didn't get anything from ford directly. I had to call my salesman and he had to refresh the page. Then it showed. Call your dealer. I bet you have a build date the same as mine. June 12. I ordered right when the banks opened

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I ordered 3/27 right when the banks opened; build date 6/5. No email but my dealer contacted me as they can see and search orders if they’re scheduled as well as provide a VIN. If you’re feeling froggy go ahead and contact your salesman.

OP
OP
budman00000

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Contact your dealer. I bet they received your build date and vin. I didn't get anything from ford directly. I had to call my salesman and he had to refresh the page. Then it showed. Call your dealer. I bet you have a build date the same as mine. June 12. I ordered right when the banks opened
I contacted Ford directly and they had no build date listed for me,,,,,UGH
Sponsored