• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I’m hoping the little spoiler on the back is enough for me but I regret not getting the pp for that spoiler only 😂
I bet you’ll be able to buy the spoiler separately or a similar aftermarket one, PP is an expensive upgrade especially just for the spoiler. Plus the blade spoiler is definitely better than nothing

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I can't believe he didn't get arrested....
Why?
He was careful not to trespass and filming something visible from the street is not illegal.
As far as i see it, he didn't do anything wrong.
On top of that, they are merely private security with no legal power (except calling the cops if they catch you inside)

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I am totally joking. The guy in the video was so dramatic about it.

Heck, Ford would love some more press about their cars. Film way - just dont steal any of them. We have enough of that happening at the factory.

D.

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
The crazier part is how tf are they going to load these cars up in a logical manner?? Do they know exactly what lot and what spot each build is parked in?
I mean have you ever seen how just in time manufacturing works (when it really works)? These companies have this stuff down to a science... well had, unfortunately supply chain disruptions have made it a bit wonky.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I mean have you ever seen how just in time manufacturing works (when it really works)? These companies have this stuff down to a science... well had, unfortunately supply chain disruptions have made it a bit wonky.
Agreed.

The boat manufacturer I work for uses just in time manufacturing and it normally works pretty well. But, there are still quite a few suppliers that are not keeping up with the periodic incremental shipments but they will sell us parts if we buy a whole production run at once. So, we are having to resort to buying a whole years supply of some parts and warehouse them just so we can finish boats on time to ship.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am totally joking. The guy in the video was so dramatic about it.

Heck, Ford would love some more press about their cars. Film way - just dont steal any of them. We have enough of that happening at the factory.

D.
Ha, sorry i missed the sarcasm. I agree, he even said he was "risking his life"... bit over-dramatic...
Only thing he risked was a grass stain...

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Agreed.

The boat manufacturer I work for uses just in time manufacturing and it normally works pretty well. But, there are still quite a few suppliers that are not keeping up with the periodic incremental shipments but they will sell us parts if we buy a whole production run at once. So, we are having to resort to buying a whole years supply of some parts and warehouse them just so we can finish boats on time to ship.
That's how most people shop. JIT groceries. But wait until a disaster hits, or COVID, and there'll be a run on toilet paper and water. 😉

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
The crazier part is how tf are they going to load these cars up in a logical manner?? Do they know exactly what lot and what spot each build is parked in?
They won't be picked up for delivery in the order they were built. The Just In Time manufacturing process isn't used after the car is built. Unfortunatly a lot of the time the cars will be be picked up in reverse order from when they were built. The cars in the back of the lots were built first and will be picked up last. Happens everytime there's a new bodystyle and cars have to wait on the OKTS or OKTB.

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
They won't be picked up for delivery in the order they were built. The Just In Time manufacturing process isn't used after the car is built. Unfortunatly a lot of the time the cars will be be picked up in reverse order from when they were built. The cars in the back of the lots were built first and will be picked up last. Happens everytime there's a new bodystyle and cars have to wait on the OKTS or OKTB.
So I should be getting mine soon since I just got put in the lot last week? Fine by me, sorry guys
Sponsored