• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lots of gravel and dirt noise while driving

C.A.R.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FORD IS INTENDING TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM OF THE OPENINGS IN THE WHEEL WELLS BEHIND THE FRONT TIRES? SEEMS LIKE A POTENTIALLY SERIOUS DEFECT WHICH COULD REQUIRE SOME EXPENSIVE REPAIRS.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FORD IS INTENDING TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM OF THE OPENINGS IN THE WHEEL WELLS BEHIND THE FRONT TIRES? SEEMS LIKE A POTENTIALLY SERIOUS DEFECT WHICH COULD REQUIRE SOME EXPENSIVE REPAIRS.
I would like to know this as well. Right now I have duct tape cover mine. It doesn’t get in the rain unless it an emergency and I am also going to spray some wd-40 in there after taking an air compressor to these areas. My drive way slopes pretty good too so I’ll paint downhill for addd measure. I’ve also considered getting some under body protection that I used up north and spray liberally in these areas for added protection before I eventually seal them up.
Sponsored