• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 fully loaded Mustang DH is going for more than a 5-year-old C7 Corvette.

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
You picked the base model Stringray against the top-of-the-line Mustang. The base price of the top-of-the-line Stingray starts near $80K.
base model with the z51 package... which is all the performance goodies. Combined with the c8 platform being better all around, for the money... vs a marked up dark horse... I'd get that exact spec all day, given how close in price.
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
That is exactly why I couldnt let my DH get over $70k. My order is at $66K. The C8 I really want is $90k MSRP. So for now I settled for the DH. DH will still be a VERY fun car until I can afford the C8, or whatever is in that price range when I get there.
Personally, I give the C8 thumbs down on safety of heads being decapitated in the car accident even though they look nice and tempting but way too low! I am getting old to bend down to get in and get out too! Mustang is just good for me as if I was to sit down and get up from a table the same! Call me old farts if you want but I ain’t buying a Vette!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Personally, I give the C8 thumbs down on safety of heads being decapitated in the car accident even though they look nice and tempting but way too low! I am getting old to bend down to get in and get out too! Mustang is just good for me as if I was to sit down and get up from a table the same! Call me old farts if you want but I ain’t buying a Vette!
Completely understand, the Vette is much lower to the ground. That is what is great about having options (makes, models, and individual options). You can pick whatever you want. I would never call you an old fart. There are a lot of younger people like me that dont like the ride height of the Vette. I know I will love my mustang! Who knows, maybe after owning my Dark Horse I will forget all about the C8.

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Gouging won't stop until people stop paying it.

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Back to my original post:
2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
$48,998*38K miles
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse (deluxe package) (6-speed)
ESTIMATED NET PRICES = $65,505

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Buy what you want, so what if you can buy a used car for less. I have Mustangs and a Corvette, they don't serve the same purpose for me.
Sponsored