• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Dark Horse Owners Group. Honestly we get info here much quicker. I'm also on the Mustang S650 group that Steeda posts in quite a bit, but the info is typically in M7G before either of those.
Gotcha! I don’t think I’ll be a dark horse owner lol. I’ll join the s650 group just in case lol.
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Dark Horse Owners Group. Honestly we get info here much quicker. I'm also on the Mustang S650 group that Steeda posts in quite a bit, but the info is typically in M7G before either of those.
How can someone be in a Dark Horse Owner's Group, when no one owns a Darkhorse yet? :-)

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I talked with a friend of mine who is the general manager at Ford dealership and he said there is a livestream meeting for dealers on the 20th concerning the launch of the 24 mustang.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Does Ford usually do dealer updates like this before a launch?

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I think that they are going to announce complementary but mandatory over-the-air updates, remote power down (by law enforcement), geo-targeted ads on the infotainment, and a heated-seat subscription model (first 36 months / 1000 joules free).
And tin foil hats

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
I think that they are going to announce complementary but mandatory over-the-air updates, remote power down (by law enforcement), geo-targeted ads on the infotainment, and a heated-seat subscription model (first 36 months / 1000 joules free).
The targeted ads keep giving me flashbacks to the ford patent for in car ads. Dark times, dark times.

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Yes, my comment was meant to be funny but, sadly, it is also based on recent car news from the US and Europe regions.
There's not a crying reaction but believe me, there are virtual tears here some where. Crazy that a list of "features" as dystopian as that is something actually being talked about.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I’m guessing an portal from Sutton ford showing a build date for a dark horse they’re getting
How did they even get that considering banks aren’t open?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.