• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
This lines up with april 17 job 1 leaks. Order banks should be imminent. How have they not leaked yet. @Blueberrystang2000 have you seen anything?
No all I can confirm is the event on the 20th for some release information. I’m so surprise nothing is being leaked at all

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
No all I can confirm is the event on the 20th for some release information. I’m so surprise nothing is being leaked at all
can't leak what doesn't exist. :)

Or the threat of termination with prejudice actually has some teeth to it, when valuable people like engineers are getting the heave-ho. What is the value of a marketing position compared to those with actually useful skills?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
the 2PM EST broadcast is unfortunately dealer GM-eyes-only and behind closed doors. so one guy will text stuff to a salesman and he'll text me and I guess I'll "live blog" it here. :)
Not to be that guy, but a part of me worries the news in this broadcast won't be good.

If it were, there would be leaks by now, and FMCDealer would also be updated.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Not to be that guy, but a part of me worries the news in this broadcast won't be good.

If it were, there would be leaks by now, and FMCDealer would also be updated.
Tbh, I’ve been thinking this as well. I feel like they’re gonna push production back to late this year, I don’t think they want another bronco issue.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
This lines up with april 17 job 1 leaks. Order banks should be imminent. How have they not leaked yet. @Blueberrystang2000 have you seen anything?
There is to be a ' 24My Mustang Order Dealer Bank Broadcast' Monday if there is anything interesting I'll be pushing it up. Hopefully it doesn't get postponed again.

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
Ford is having a difficult time getting A10 transmissions & the ones they do get will probably be prioritized to F150 & explorer that are more profitable. Wouldn’t be surprised a bit if S650 launch is postponed a bit. 2024 explorer launch was originally July 2023 & has been postponed to at least January 2024

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
One (maybe stupid) question, but why all pages and press releases say the Mustang will go on sale by summer'23, whilst (hopefully soon) orders will be taken from dealerships and production is set for April.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
One (maybe stupid) question, but why all pages and press releases say the Mustang will go on sale by summer'23, whilst (hopefully soon) orders will be taken from dealerships and production is set for April.
It says available summer 2023 which is saying that they will be on dealer lots by then

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
If things have changed, they possibly haven't gotten around to updating the press releases & marketing material yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.