• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
someone at my dealership told me that Ford is going to be talking to dealers about the '24 Mustang on the 20th
nothing was mentioned about what will be talked about, but this is a very good sign that things might be happening soon
They’re gonna announce that order banks open in July 😂
Finally something could be happening - although it Seems like July 2024.......

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I asked Jason if they'd be willing to have a 'viewing' party at Ourisman.
Man that be awesome but I am in school 4 hours away lol. Let me know what he says maybe I can miss a few classes

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Facebook? Post the link!
It was a guy that works at a dealership that just posted a pic from his phone in a Mustang group i am in. I think it's a private group, but that's all the info he put. He just said "hopefully we know more Monday" and posted that picture. Don't know if you can get to it. It is in the comments.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
It was a guy that works at a dealership that just posted a pic from his phone in a Mustang group i am in. I think it's a private group, but that's all the info he put. He just said "hopefully we know more Monday" and posted that picture. Don't know if you can get to it. It is in the comments.

What fb mustang group, I wanna join lol

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
What fb mustang group, I wanna join lol
Dark Horse Owners Group. Honestly we get info here much quicker. I'm also on the Mustang S650 group that Steeda posts in quite a bit, but the info is typically in M7G before either of those.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.