• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Im curious, what did they say?
I got a call this morning saying they will do the orders over email tonight. I asked if they were opening today, and he said definitely. I asked about the configurator, and that's where I got the 4-5 pm from. He also said he might have to send me a link. Not sure what he meant by that. Maybe the dealer's version of the configurator to select options, but I am not sure.

I messaged him a little while ago to see if he has any updates, but no response yet.
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Guys. Just talked to my dealer. He said They’re waiting on stangmode to upload the teaser video on YouTube first. So message him and see what’s up.
This is a joke, right? :cwl:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Guys. Just talked to my dealer. He said They’re waiting on stangmode to upload the teaser video on YouTube first. So message him and see what’s up.
Alright now this is funny af 😂😂

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Just what we've been waiting for!

Another On3Supply promo, then 2 more ads, more off-topic waffle, some more YT ads, then around 5-6 minutes in he'll actually start talking about his actual video title... and after one teaser sentence, more YT ads.

That guy is only watchable with ad blockers installed with browser ad-ons.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto

Another On3Supply promo, then 2 more ads, more off-topic waffle, some more YT ads, then around 5-6 minutes in he'll actually start talking about his actual video title... and after one teaser sentence, more YT ads.

Even then he is not watchable - after distilling all the hype and adds, usually only one point of info and that is speculation.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
So it is Monday folks. Were my feelings right? Nothing there or did something happen?

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Nothing from my side of the world yet (Australia/Sydney) called a few dealers, they got no idea what's going on here unfortunately.

But then again they mostly sell cars in house or to mates and resell at higher USED prices

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem

To be fair he has no control on how many ads you see. YouTube algorithm does that. We have some control on types of ads and some minor control on mid roll beginning/ending but aside from that YouTube puts as many as they want. The higher the view count the more the ads. YouTube has got pretty bad in that regards. Even this site is pretty bad without a ad blocker.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
To be fair he has no control on how many ads you see. YouTube algorithm does that. We have some control on types of ads and some minor control on mid roll beginning/ending but aside from that YouTube puts as many as they want. The higher the view count the more the ads. YouTube has got pretty bad in that regards. Even this site is pretty bad without a ad blocker.
Not quite.
If he wanted to, he could disable mid roll ads.

S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) ads1.JPG

Have you ever wondered why a video that could/should last only a few minutes is stretched out with in-content promotion and dribble to over 8+ minutes?

S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) stang.JPG

The Oxford White DH @ 8:06 being a classic example.... and it was somebody else's clip to begin with.

#JustSayin

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Not quite.
If he wanted to, he could disable mid roll ads.

ads1.JPG

Have you ever wondered why a video that could/should last only a few minutes is stretched out with in-content promotion and dribble to over 8+ minutes?

stang.JPG

The Oxford White DH @ 8:06 being a classic example.... and it was somebody else's clip to begin with.

#JustSayin
Might want to re read my post again. I stated mid roll right in it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.