• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
They still havenā€™t updated the bulletin very odd may I say
Noooooooooooo, Iā€™d be surprised if order banks opened Monday now. Even though Iā€™ve seen proof on FMC. BRB going to the Chevy dealership to see what Camaros they have šŸ˜‚

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Well it could actually be a good thing honestly so the fact they havenā€™t updated might mean they are working on other things

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
still hasn't been updated, guess we'll see on Monday if Ford has done nonsense or kept the date the same

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
still hasn't been updated, guess we'll see on Monday if Ford has done nonsense or kept the date the same
we will see! You work for Ford, has this ever happened?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
we will see! You work for Ford, has this ever happened?
this is the first time i've really paid attention to this, but looking at the previous FDNB releases, sometimes they skip a week or release on a day other than friday for that week

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Racer X commented on his video that it was moved to the 24th. From recent history, Ford typically opens banks Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, so maybe. Still sounds like it's close anyway.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Racer X commented on his video that it was moved to the 24th. From recent history, Ford typically opens banks Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, so maybe. Still sounds like it's close anyway.
i dunno about listening to that guy, given what his thumbnails and titles look like, he's probably just as unreliable as StangMode, Zander13, Speed Phenom, and those other "vlogging cartubers"

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
i dunno about listening to that guy, given what his thumbnails and titles look like, he's probably just as unreliable as StangMode, Zander13, Speed Phenom, and those other "vlogging cartubers"
Oh I agree for sure. The Monday date has just struck me as odd, since other recent banks have not been on Mondays, and that's the only other date I have heard, figure I would share. I'd rather it be Monday honestly.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently stand mode has Ford contacts. They just gave him a Ford raptor R to review.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
I was told by a dealer last week in VA that the 23rd heā€™d be able to take my order for a DH. I asked how certain he was and he said, ā€œI will actually be able to take your order then. I promise!ā€ Now, he may have the rug pulled out from under him, but he was certain it would be Monday from what he had been told. He didnā€™t know if they would match the Granger pricing model or not, they had yet to establish their markup strategy. We will see.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Many of us here would rather be uninformed than watch 8 minutes of stangmodeā€™s talking in circles for 12 seconds worth of information ā€œfrom a credible sourceā€

Apparently stand mode has Ford contacts. They just gave him a Ford raptor R to review.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I was told by a dealer last week in VA that the 23rd heā€™d be able to take my order for a DH. I asked how certain he was and he said, ā€œI will actually be able to take your order then. I promise!ā€ Now, he may have the rug pulled out from under him, but he was certain it would be Monday from what he had been told. He didnā€™t know if they would match the Granger pricing model or not, they had yet to establish their markup strategy. We will see.
Thatā€™s a massive promise to make lmao, Iā€™ve only told people hopefully base off what Ford is saying Monday is the day and if I receive anymore information Iā€™ll keep them posted . Matching Granger is something else I have no idea about that one

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Newest update from FMC , same order bank opening date as last week. No order guide yet , tomorrow might truly be the day

3E72FF80-E4ED-40D5-BD6D-2067F89064CB.jpeg
can confirm as well, dates are all the same
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.