• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I'm sure there will be lots of media and cameras at the end of the production line on April 17.
59th anniversary.
Ford would be crazy not to milk that.
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Suspense is killing me! Any news yet from the members on the front line at dealerships?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I did finally get the ford fleet canada build out sheet to work, it was released wednesday instead of tuesday. Only change was job 1 moved to 4/17 like others have said in FMC dealer. Banks still show today....

S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) Screenshot_20230123_101756_Office

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Hey all first reply here been lurking for a couple of weeks.

I got a call from my dealership this morning saying that the configurator will come live around 4-5pm EST and that they will start taking orders tonight.

My assumption is that the actual order banks don’t open till tomorrow morning so they are getting everyone’s orders ahead of time to put in once the banks open.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango

I got a call from my dealership this morning saying that the configurator will come live around 4-5pm EST and that they will start taking orders tonight.

My assumption is that the actual order banks don’t open till tomorrow morning so they are getting everyone’s orders ahead of time to put in once the banks open.
Awesome, thanks!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

who’s your dealership?

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual

Well that’s what all the dealerships think, that’s how it’s been with previous order banks that they open around 3 central time. So until then we have to wait and see

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
ford’s configurator going live before orders open would be the equivalent to the 8th guy in the line-up hitting a walk off home-run. Has it happened? Probably. Is it likely to happen? Lol nah. Will we all be pumped? You bet.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I’m here Ford has the configurator ready to be on the website but I’m not sure they been slow to do things like post the 2023 one after the banks are closed literally no point of them posting that one . 2024 order guide still isn’t out on fmc dealer yet guess we will know more later hopefully

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
still nothing yet, did Ford lie to us?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
still nothing yet, did Ford lie to us?
Looks like it's not the day. Wonder if it is the week? Tomorrow, maybe ford fleet canada will update.

Status
Not open for further replies.