• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I just don't understand the raccoon eyes... I think the Dark Horse is a great looking car otherwise!
The car looks tired with those raccoon eyes. Just as tired as the people that are waiting on their delayed orders.
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Yeah same. It looks that all exterior details of the car are swallowed and makes it look stiff.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Another Ford performance video was released and this time it's showing off the launch control, line lock and drift break in action 😊

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Another Ford performance video was released and this time it's showing off the launch control, line lock and drift break in action 😊
I swear I can't chose a color.

Everytime when I see a Yellow Splash, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue or a Race Red I'm like, yep that's the color I'm going to take.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I swear I can't chose a color.

Everytime when I see a Yellow Splash, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue or a Race Red I'm like, yep that's the color I'm going to take.
The Yellow Splash looks surprisingly good with the Bronze wheels

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Just found what looks like the first real life lighting footage of the s650 (starts at 10:30):
Maybe it's just a simple visual trick used by the designers, but the s650 looks noticably wider to me than the s550, which I love. The flared body side apparently looks way more pronounced in person.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey I live like 15min from there. That's Las Virgenes Rd and they're heading either towards Malibu canyon for some PCH cruising or Mulholland for some canyon carving. I'm jealous. Def one of the first drives I'm gonna do when mine comes in.
Sponsored