• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
I gotta' be honest...that new Ecoboost Mustang is just CLEAN. Such a no-frills design, especially wingless.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
What does it mean? Maybe the GT4 car debut?

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
What does it mean? Maybe the GT4 car debut?
I thought that as well, but ford already tipped their hand so to speak and revealed what all of the s650 race cars would look like. This wing doesn't look like it matches any of them, it has a ton of curvature and most of those wings look pretty straight. Let's see if we can figure this out. Doesn't make sense for it to be a teaser for a Shelby version this early in the game either.

S650 Mustang S650 on Social Media Ford-Mustang-Dark-Horse-S-And-R-Race-Cars

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I thought that as well, but ford already tipped their hand so to speak and revealed what basically all of the s650 race cars would look like. This wing doesn't look like it matches any of them. Let's see if we can figure this out. Doesn't make sense for it to be a teaser for a Shelby version this early in the game either.

Ford-Mustang-Dark-Horse-S-And-R-Race-Cars.jpeg
I agree, i went ahead and made a main forum post, maybe some more ideas there.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Where did all of the testers go? Haven't seen any new pictures on the street in a while other than the RHD one.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Where did all of the testers go? Haven't seen any new pictures on the street in a while other than the RHD one.
I think that after they completed their validation, they had to test out a few more things for quality control, and they finished that. Either that, or people have gotten tired of filming it.