• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Last edited by a moderator:

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
that looks epic

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I wish the black accents at the bottom of the front fascia (the ones above the bottom corner vents) were glossy on the real car. It looks better that the regular black plastic on the actual car, IMO.

The rear diffuser looks pretty good in gloss black, too.

Last edited:

rtsherry73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Interesting that many months, 4 door Charger sales are similar to 2 door Challenger sales. Not sure how many may be cop or rental cars, but I was promising my friends that S650 would have a 4 door in addition to a 2 door...especially after launch of 4 door Mach E. My daughter's school pickup line is packed with 4 door Hemi Chargers.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Interesting that many months, 4 door Charger sales are similar to 2 door Challenger sales. Not sure how many may be cop or rental cars, but I was promising my friends that S650 would have a 4 door in addition to a 2 door...especially after launch of 4 door Mach E. My daughter's school pickup line is packed with 4 door Hemi Chargers.
Plot twist it's just a bunch of undercover cops all going to pick their kids up at the same time. 😉😂

rtsherry73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Can we talk about a 4 door, all wheel drive S650 ?? Or is that forbidden ?? GM talking today about an entire "Family" of Escalade branded vehicles...and also a "Family" of Camaro branded vehicles. Not to mention the "Family" of Corvettes (Including SUV and Sedan) that would ultimately include a spin-off IPO...like Ferrari and Porsche.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Can we talk about a 4 door, all wheel drive S650 ?? Or is that forbidden ?? GM talking today about an entire "Family" of Escalade branded vehicles...and also a "Family" of Camaro branded vehicles. Not to mention the "Family" of Corvettes (Including SUV and Sedan) that would ultimately include a spin-off IPO...like Ferrari and Porsche.
Hold up. Unless this is sarcasm, I did not here about the families of camaros and escalades.