• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
it'll just redirect (CNAME) to mach-e.com
Rumor has it that “mustang8g” through “mustanginfintiyg” has been reserved…. and MockE will fizzle out when the batteries go dead… 😁
Sponsored

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Major moves:

1. Moved the vents.
2. flat steering.
3. all digital
4. Toggles gone (Pony button: Puddle lamps or MyDrive?)

Last edited:

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
pity they didn't swap the side vents and light controls. Light controls you touch constanty. side vents almost never.

Reactions: JWS

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Man... THAT interior is fugly.

Sorry - but it's like Ford is trying to integrate a Bronco/F150 interior into the Mustang.

THAT is just horrid.

Everything is too damn boxy, the steering wheel is ugly as sin, the display pushed up into the dash and above the... rectangular vents - no thanks. Everything is angular and square? No thanks.

Ford fouled up this one - welcome back Mustang II, history repeats itself.
Yep, not liking it. Worse of all, in jersey you get to stay in your car and look at it while your gas is being pumped for you.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
It's hideous! Time to shut M7G down. Was really hoping for something like the most recent Batmobile.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Hard pass. Getting rid of most of the
hard controls in the centre stack and
moving them to the touchscreen is
a deal killer for me.

Moving the a/c vents down so they
blow at hand level Camaro style is
also a step backwards.
They need to move all controls to digital so they can start the subscription manifesto. $1 per time you adjust volume.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Correct. If anything it looks like a Fox body dash :crying:

dash.jpg
I mentioned it before it looks like one large screen if that is the case it would be difficult to do the double brows

Similar to the BMW Ix and I4

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Not sure where you're getting the new platform thing from, it's pretty well known that it will be an evolution of the s550 platform. There were some insane rumors a while ago that it would be using the dc6 platform, but those have been disproven since. The only part I don't like about the design is that rear overhang. I pray to God that's just a camo trick or something.
I had forgotten that it was to use the current platform with modifications so I’m sorry for being incorrect. I still don’t think it’s a great look for the interior and for a 7th Gen car- it really looks like an update of the current one visually if not mechanically. I don’t really see how this warrants a new Generation moniker. Kind of like the S197 after 2010- which also looked similar to the 05-09 but had the Coyote V8 and other improvements so If we go by that standard then this should still be Gen 6. I’ve read AWD is NOT coming to this car as of now and while there will be a hybrid- it’s not known what form ultimately that it will take although most agree it’s a V8/Hybrid.

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
To be fair, when all we had to go on with the bronco's interior/exterior were the spy shotsz everyone hated it. Let's have a little faith.
If you follow the bronco forum most people loved the bronco leaks and the actual reveal exceeded expectations. What many people didn't like were the interior color choices and the washed gray color hardtop.

As a testament to how great the bronco design is, that geometric steering wheel reminds me of an off-roading truck with 35" wheels. When all of the interior details are revealed I hope it will all come together nicely.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Maybe the members that are good at the renders here will do one for the interior, there’s gotta be enough to piece it together…

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Can you do the poop emoji next for the interior?
Of course not! The screen looks wonderful. After all, the photo fades out, not showing the entire dash. I mean you can't even see the passenger side vent. There is a possibility for the double hump at the same time. From what is visible though, the dash is taking a likelihood to the Fox body's dash, and that is one of then most beloved generations.