• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Rear brake seem to be the same as the GT500. 4 pots with a divorced mini calliper for the e-brake.
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
unfortunately its always the same old thing all the hype and covered up body panels. These cars have been designed and built at least a year ago. Ford could not afford to change body panels at the last minute and introduce a brand new style in a month or two. That being said Ford finally got the exhaust tone and sound spot on. These cars sound like a muscle car of the 60's that could really run. I will be taking a hard look at what Ford has to offer as I am really interested in a new ride. And I could care less about a E/V that the tree huggers are trying to shove down our throats.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Maybe they changed the engine displacement? Something between the S197’s 4.6 and the S550’s 5.0? It sounds different for sure.

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
Rear brake seem to be the same as the GT500. 4 pots with a divorced mini calliper for the e-brake.

This should be fantastic news assuming this is the new PP. It seems like stuff trickles down between generations, so base GT’s possibly getting todays PP brakes and other components would be a steal.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
This should be fantastic news assuming this is the new PP. It seems like stuff trickles down between generations, so base GT’s possibly getting todays PP brakes and other components would be a steal.
For sure. What's interesting is, if this particular covered prototype isn't a GT, what other above-GT higher-performance model it might be, if the hardware was too much to trickle down for GT pricing - and whether such a model will be at the reveal.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It could be a Mach 1 or a Boss if it's a model to sit above the GT. Whilst these models are usually developed after the base versions (Ecoboost/GT) perhaps the extended timeline for S650 meant they have been developed in tandem. Although I suspect they'd wait and such models wouldn't go on sale until 6-12mths after the others are launched.

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sounds great. But in that second video, does it sound like they added rev limiter??

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Maybe they changed the engine displacement? Something between the S197’s 4.6 and the S550’s 5.0? It sounds different for sure.
I’d love to see a 5.8, bringing back the 351 displacement. A man can dream. I would be shocked if they did that for real.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
It could be a soft limiter. A lot of manufacturers are being forced to implement them in europe for noise restrictions. Boooooooooring!

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yea but the dotted graphic is tape on the sheet metal. I’m 99% sure the area between red lines is sheet metal. The bulge in padding directly behind this and down the back is so you don’t see this transition. We will see….
You know, I've never properly considered it until now, but it seems like that's just camo bulging over the shark fin. Especially with how it comes to a point in the dotted camo region.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
All depends on what they charge for your “steal”.

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
If you kidnapped the drivers, ripped off all the covers, allowed everyone to take photos and videos of it

What charges would I be facing 😆😆😆😆

Surely some influencer would do that for 100 000 likes
Sponsored