• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 everywhere at the Flat Rock plant! [updated w/ video!]

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
The worst they'll do is just ask him to delete the videos, or have YouTube delete them, especially since he didn't expose any real proprietary stuff.

They're not going to exhaust a bunch of legal resources into going after a random online car hobbyist playing with their toy (drone), and I'd be surprised this is the first time they've had a drone fly over their property.
I will make a deal with ford. Get me my car. And I will quit making drone videos of the plant. Lol.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Its not trespassing. They don't own the air. Just like I can fly it over you house and look in the back yard. But what you can't do is stalk. It states you can flow over but you can't stay in the same spot and watch someone. The drone laws are debatable. Not really clear on much. But what I did could be frond on. What I mean , is hard core drone pilots what not approve what I did. And I'm sure ford does not approve. All good no hard feelings
Maybe that GoFundMe will be for bail..😂😂😂

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
For somebody that wants donations to be able to afford a Mustang, you come off as a puke.
Oh man. I'm sorry man. I will never say this ever again. I really regret what I said and I don't mean it. Really. Trust me. I hope you can donate some money now.

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Looks like yellow is the rarest color so far. Get a yellow one if you want to be different.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Hi Rick, just catching up on the forum since I got home from vacation. Your vids are awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time to make and post them. :thumbsup::handsinair:

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hi Rick, just catching up on the forum since I got home from vacation. Your vids are awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time to make and post them. :thumbsup::handsinair:
Thanks man. My salesman told me mine was built and completed yesterday. So probably going to make another trip up there this weekend
Sponsored