• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Redline Review's 2024 Mustang review coming out on 7/24!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hmm.. have seen the 7/24 date pop up a few times for different topics on here. I don’t have a 24 on order but have been watching all of this play out. I think you guys will start getting your cars by end of July.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
My question is why the ecoboost first? Why not the GT? Maybe building up suspense?

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This may be the first photo of space grey cloth that I have seen.

IMG_7616.jpeg
That looks awesome, but I'm glad I went with black cloth. Those seats are going to be a PITA to keep from staining. Especially for me since my first born just came on Thursday. My wife has a better build and delivery process than Ford 😆

Edit: I also just noticed that this must be a 301A with the vinyl on the sides of the seats. I believe this is the first clear shot of that as well

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
That looks awesome, but I'm glad I went with black cloth. Those seats are going to be a PITA to keep from staining. Especially for me since my first born just came on Thursday. My wife has a better build and delivery process than Ford 😆

Edit: I also just noticed that this must be a 301A with the vinyl on the sides of the seats. I believe this is the first clear shot of that as well

IMG_7616.jpeg
👍 nice… first look at the Cloth space grec interior.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

IMG_7616.jpeg
this must be a 301A, it's got some vinyl too. i kinda like how this looks. i say 301A because it clearly has a performance pack, but the reflection of the glass has a wheel that looks more complicated than the 2.3L HPP wheels. i will miss the "MUSTANG" in the back of the cloth seats, but it's nice they're heated now

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Seems to be lining up with what I was told from youtubers.
"towards the end of the month" lines up with the 24th