• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Has anyone been able to confirm that the Nite Pony and Performance Packs come with the wheels in this pickture plus this black elevated spoiler? The build site isn't clear. Perhaps it will become clear on the next build-site revision. Surely someone has ordered and had this combo confirmed one way or another with their dealer, etc.?

S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1681661468504
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Ordered the same combo while there hasn’t been any confirmation in documentation and I’m sure the dealers know less then we do but the build site was updated a couple days ago with pictures for those packages and they show the cars the same as you have above so I’m sure that’s the confirmation. Phase 2 of the build site will come out tomorrow and should be the last nail in the coffin for that

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did you guys end up getting any confirmation? I'm wondering the same thing as I want the wheels and the black spoiler in that picture but when I pick both performance package and nite pony package on the builder it shows some different wheels. Not sure how to get them with that combo.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Did you guys end up getting any confirmation? I'm wondering the same thing as I want the wheels and the black spoiler in that picture but when I pick both performance package and nite pony package on the builder it shows some different wheels. Not sure how to get them with that combo.
No confirmation but don’t trust the builder if you want that combo it’s going to be PP and NP

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The builder isn't working yet yall. Trust the photos of the official preview cars

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I actually believe the builder is correct for the rims it displays since it corresponds to the order guide, but that clearly isn't what is being advertised when this combo has been shown. Definitely curious to see what comes out of this because I've been wondering too :)

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I did some detective work and feel like I found a reason the builder may be wrong.

When you look at the performance package it says this:
S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682706041647

Note how it says "Black Painted Aluminum Wheels"

However the wheels you get with the nite pony package are these:
S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682706099482

"Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels" which are these selected below that come with the nite pony package

S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682706142233

But the "Black Painted Aluminum wheels" that the PP says it comes with are shown as these:
S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682706207156

These are clearly not black. Now the wheels that we see in the promotional pictures that everyone seems to want are listed as the "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels"

S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682706276490

I believe that the pictures on the builder for the "Black Painted Aluminum Wheels" and "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels" are switched which is leading to this whole confusion because the wheels they refer to as "black painted aluminum wheels" are clearly not black and the "machined with tarnished dark aluminum" sounds more like the wheel that it is switched with. Therefore, we should still be getting the promotional picture wheels if you get the PP and NP.

Edit:
Found more proof that confirms it in the order guide:
S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 1682707410922

67J is the performance pack so without the performance pack we get the ebony black painted wheels and with it we get the black painted aluminum wheels which should be the ones that are currently listed as "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels" in the builder incorrectly.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
It’s for sure the ones on the second row on the end. The one sold at Barrett Jackson is my exact spec and those are the PP wheels on that vehicle and that vehicle had nite pony.

The wheels selected when you add nite pony are standard nite pony wheels, the website is so fucked

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I actually believe the builder is correct for the rims it displays since it corresponds to the order guide, but that clearly isn't what is being advertised when this combo has been shown. Definitely curious to see what comes out of this because I've been wondering too :)
No it doesn't? What are you on about lol

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
oh boy, someone who lacks proper communication skills, what are you on about homeboy? order guide descriptions match.
You say the builder pics match the order guide, that is false. Look at post #8 he explains it clear as day homeboy.

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
It’s not clear if the spoiler on PP NP cars is black either. When I put my VIN in Ford’s order tracker it specifically says I have a body colored rear spoiler. I ordered PP + nite pony. Yet every car we’ve seen with PP NP has black spoiler
Sponsored